1. #1 Senate Candidate Kyrsten Sinema’s Anti-War Flyers Depicted Soldiers As Skeletons ... 
    Senate Candidate Kyrsten Sinema’s Anti-War Flyers Depicted Soldiers As Skeletons Advancing ‘U.S. Terror’

Kyrsten Sinema is currently a Democratic member of the U.S. House but she is running for the Senate seat being vacated by Jeff Flake. Before her career in politics really kicked off, she was an anti-war protester who co-founded a group called Local to Global Justice. Today, CNN published a story about the group which highlighted three of the flyers it used to promote its events:
    A spokesman for Sinema told CNN, “Kyrsten comes from a military family and is very proud of her record supporting Arizona’s servicemembers, veterans, and their families.” The spokesman also said Sinema didn’t create the flyers or approve the design. That may be true but she was one of the organizers of this group and her email is right there on the third flyer as a point of contact, so it’s a little hard to argue she disapproved.

Sinema herself was clearly on board with the message in the third flyer as well. CNN reports she told a local news station a year later, “So this is not about the United States doing the right and moral thing by a toppling an evil dictator. This is more about the United States having access to the oil and the power and control and world stature that it’s seeking.”
    If a picture is worth a thousand words, just see the pix of the posters. Anything I could say would be superfluous and much less eloquent.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Nobody is that stupid. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that this was a dirty trick or as Donald Segretti would say rat*******. There are so many TRUE facts that can be lobbed against democrat candidates that this stuff should be avoided.
    Last edited by old dog; 09-16-2018 at 03:19 PM.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.
    I've always thought America was Great. Wouldn't it just be Great if we made it America Again?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Scum
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Senate Candidate Kyrsten Sinema’s Anti-War Flyers Depicted Soldiers As Skeletons Advancing ‘U.S. Terror’

If a picture is worth a thousand words, just see the pix of the posters. Anything I could say would be superfluous and much less eloquent.
    Then here it is:

Com'on guys, do you really think a candidate in Arizona would support something like this? It's either from a totally brain dead supporter of hers or an overzealous supporter of McSally.

A candidate for mayor of Madison, Wisconsin might run an ad like this, but Arizona? Even mainstream Arizona democrats would be offended regardless of their opinion of overseas wars.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.
    I've always thought America was Great. Wouldn't it just be Great if we made it America Again?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Com'on guys, do you really think a candidate in Arizona would support something like this? It's either from a totally brain dead supporter of hers or an overzealous supporter of McSally.

A candidate for mayor of Madison, Wisconsin might run an ad like this, but Arizona? Even mainstream Arizona democrats would be offended regardless of their opinion of overseas wars.
    I don't know. I would imagine that it wouldn't play well. Of course, it might do fine in San Francisco.

From the article:

A spokesman for Sinema told CNN, “Kyrsten comes from a military family and is very proud of her record supporting Arizona’s servicemembers, veterans, and their families.” The spokesman also said Sinema didn’t create the flyers or approve the design. That may be true but she was one of the organizers of this group and her email is right there on the third flyer as a point of contact, so it’s a little hard to argue she disapproved.

Sinema herself was clearly on board with the message in the third flyer as well. CNN reports she told a local news station a year later, “So this is not about the United States doing the right and moral thing by a toppling an evil dictator. This is more about the United States having access to the oil and the power and control and world stature that it’s seeking.”
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Then here it is:

It reminds me a little of some of the animation in Pink Floyd The Wall. Not style, but theme.