Well you are definately pieces of crap! :mad:

Traitorious Bastards

ThomWV (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-19-08 11:34 AM
Original message
Who are we?
Advertisements [?]I want you to picture in your mind the scene of the one young man standing in front of a tank in in protest at a square in China. Thousands of people surround the man, an army follows the tank, the world is watching, and there he stands. The tank came to a halt. With it the course of a nation changed. A few days after this incident took place I read that the young protester had been interviewed and revealed that he never felt in danger. He said that it had been ingrained in him since childhood that no Chinese would purposefully harm his brother.

If that had been an American tank driven by a GI in an American city the protester would have been run over. Indeed in our Army there would have been volunteers to drive the tank. To this day we have Air Force Officers stationed in silos with their fingers on the triggers of total destruction who were chosen for their jobs very much because they would not hesitate to annihilate mankind.

This is who we are.
RethugAssKicker (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-19-08 11:37 AM
Response to Original message
1. Unfortunately, I tend to agree.

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

lame54 (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-19-08 11:38 AM
2. Or a bulldozer in Palestine

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

no_hypocrisy (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-19-08 11:55 AM
Response to Reply #2
5. Rachel Corrie, RIP.
Edited on Thu Jun-19-08 11:55 AM by no_hypocrisy
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

One semi- good guy

Orsino (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-19-08 11:43 AM
3. Really?
You think that if armor were deployed on American soil, that tankers would be volunteering to be the first to crush a peaceful citizen? And that an officer would have been eager to order the killing?

I know we're training our troops to do this overseas to threatening foreigners, but I think we're a long way from our own Tianenmen Square. I think.

I hope.

I have to hope.