1. #1 Deplorables Drgs and now '........ 
    New Jersey Democrat Slammed for Bashing Those Who Disagree with Her, Saying They Should Move to Arkansas

Democratic congressional candidate Mikie Sherill attacked those in New Jersey’s 11th congressional district who disagree with her, saying in a mailer they should move to Arkansas.

The attack on the voters comes as President Donald J. Trump has fully endorsed Sherrill’s GOP opponent Jay Webber via Twitter on Thursday, and marks one of the key battles Republicans face in their quest to “defy history” and hold onto a slim House majority in the midterm elections.
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-to-arkansas/

Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I've been to both, on the whole Arkansas is better.

Mikie Sherill is aware that bill clintoon is from Arkansas, right?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Mikie Sherill is aware that bill clintoon is from Arkansas, right?
    Facts don't matter to Dims. I wonder how she explains how many people flee NJ and its crazy taxes for points further south.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

The Lady is trying her best to be a New York elitist in New Jersey ( good luck on that on ) by saying that any one who doesn't believe in high taxes , massive regulation, draconian gun control , worshiping celebrities as living deities and having a government that controls our lives 24/ 7 should go live with the rest of the " peasants " in Fly-Over country.

My message to Mikie Sherill is short and simple one ...

Go fuck yourelf you stuck up,bitch !!!
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    The Lady is trying her best to be a New York elitist in New Jersey ( good luck on that on ) by saying that any one who doesn't believe in high taxes , massive regulation, draconian gun control , worshiping celebrities as living deities and having a government that controls our lives 24/ 7 should go live with the rest of the " peasants " in Fly-Over country.

My message to Mikie Sherill is short and simple one ...

Go fuck yourelf you stuck up,bitch !!!
    Amen, Dan.

I've had that flyover country dig thrown at me and afraid that's like waving a red flag in front of me. In the past I've risen to the bait and responded not in a very gentle way.

Personally, I can't stand stuck-up folks who think they're superior because they're from one of the coasts.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

What they are STILL too stupid to realize is that that kind of obnoxious, condescending, ultra- elitist attitude was a big part of what cost the Dems the 2016 elections

I need to have a look at this East Coast snob:

Mikie ought to think about moving into a barn.

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    What they are STILL too stupid to realize is that that kind of obnoxious, condescending, ultra- elitist attitude was a big part of what cost the Dems the 2016 elections
    If proggies learned from history....... well, they wouldn't be proggies anymore, would they?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!