1. #1 "Cooking up Allegations ? 
    Ellison: Accuser Fabricated Domestic Violence Abuse Story, Can’t Be Sure Others Won’t ‘Cook Up’ Allegations

Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.) said on Friday the woman who accused him of domestic violence fabricated the story and he couldn't be sure that others won't "cook up" similar allegations against him.

Ellison’s ex-girlfriend Karen Monahan accused Ellison of hurling insults at her and dragging her out of bed. She claimed the incident occurred in 2016 after Ellison told her to take out the trash. Ellison, who also serves as the Democratic National Committee deputy chairman, denied the accusations as "not true" and said the independent investigation into them will prove Monahan's claims are false.

The moderator at the PBS Almanac debate asked Ellison, who is running for Minnesota attorney general, if he was confident that no one else would step forward with any other allegations.

"Look, in this political environment, I don’t know what somebody might cook up," Ellison replied. "But I could tell you that there is absolutely nobody that I am aware of who has any sort of—who is threatening or suggesting or who has ever made a prior accusation about me."
    Does that mean if the accuser has no proof then the accuser shouldn't be believed ?

https://freebeacon.com/politics/elli...k-allegations/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post

Does that mean if the accuser has no proof then the accuser shouldn't be believed ?

only if the accused is a member of the democrat party
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM