Thread: Ratf*cking

1. #1 Ratf*cking 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Anyone recall Donald Segretti of Republican Watergate infamy? He used the term "ratfucking" to describe the activities they used.

This Kavanaugh horse shit reminded me of that term. That is all the libs are trying right now. Monkeying up the process by flinging poo everywhere.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Anyone recall Donald Segretti of Republican Watergate infamy? He used the term "ratfucking" to describe the activities they used.

This Kavanaugh horse shit reminded me of that term. That is all the libs are trying right now. Monkeying up the process by flinging poo everywhere.
    I remember it well. The current behavior of the democrats make The Canuck Letter look like a harmless prank in comparison.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

It's a transparent play for time. Pull out a last-minute claim, buy a week. When the week has almost up, pull another one out of the bag. Wash, rinse, repeat until the nominee throws in the towel out of frustration and insulted dignity, or at worst until the November election.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I remember it well. The current behavior of the democrats make The Canuck Letter look like a harmless prank in comparison.
    Knew someone else would.

Was a wee child at the time, but have read the book & seen the movie "All the President's Men" numerous times. This whole latest crap just made me think of it.

Been so disgusted by the latest smears that I've curtailed my politics viewing a bit. Of course I still pay attention and of course I'm voting for Republicans in 5/6 weeks

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This whole circus is disgusting.
    May the FORCE be with you!

It seems the democrat party has a binder of women they are producing one at a time, each with a story more ridiculous than the previous ones. I'm curious what the story of "victim" # 8 is going to be, but I'm sure it will involve a pipe cleaner, a toilet plunger, and a spider monkey...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Their dominoes are falling down fast.

Fake #1 so many terms, refusing to hand over basic evidence. May not even testify.

Fake #2, wont speak unless an FBI investigation goes into her sudden remembrance of something. What she doesn't know.

Fake #3, her story is falling apart so fast her lawyer is likely to disavow any association with himself by the end of the week.

Fake #4 No names. Really just no names. Not even the accusers or the accused.

Fake #5, even the left are now blaming the right for so many accusers to make Kavanaugh look framed.

I can't see this not going to vote on Friday. Polling on this is in our favor, voters see this as a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    It seems the democrat party has a binder of women they are producing one at a time, each with a story more ridiculous than the previous ones. I'm curious what the story of "victim" # 8 is going to be, but I'm sure it will involve a pipe cleaner, a toilet plunger, and a spider monkey...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with a dildo.