1. #1 LINDSEY GRAHAM DROPS BOMB! 
    Power CUer
    And it's a good thing. Imagine that.

LINDSEY GRAHAM DROPS BOMB! Accuses Ford’s Activist Lawyers of Withholding Information from Client (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...stimony-video/
    Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) dropped a bomb during his remarks Friday morning in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing.

Senator Graham pointed out a major discrepancy in Christina Ford’s remarks and the Committee’s emails to her attorneys. Apparently, Ford’s far left activist attorneys did not tell her she could testify in private and in California.

...Sen. Lindsey Graham: I about fell out of my chair when Dr. Ford said yesterday, “I didn’t know you would be willing to come to me.” The email interactions between this committee and her lawyers. “My staff would still welcome the opportunity to speak to Dr. Ford any time, anyplace, convenient to her. Come to us or we to you. I’m willing to have my staff travel to Dr. Ford in California or any where else to obtain her testimony. September the 19th.” Well, that wouldn’t fit in the plan. It wouldn’t be public and it would get over sooner than people wanted. I don’t know what to believe but I tend to believe that Dr. Ford did not know about this invitation. And, I’ve been a lawyer most of my adult life and somebody needs to ask the question to her lawyers how could she not know about this?

Assuming Ford was not a smooth liar in saying that, that was the point that got me thinking her lawyers have been playing her as much as the Senate. And DiFei was the one who recommended that lawyer to Ford, so ......

Those lawyers and DiFei gots lots of 'splainin' to do and duck.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Assuming Ford was not a smooth liar in saying that, that was the point that got me thinking her lawyers have been playing her as much as the Senate. And DiFei was the one who recommended that lawyer to Ford, so ......

Those lawyers and DiFei gots lots of 'splainin' to do and duck.
    She's a sick woman. (I don't know how she got past her dissertation defense with such a childlike personality.) Of COURSE the Dems are using her. They don't care if she shoots herself tomorrow or walks into traffic.