Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    Jesus. Bug Eyes Booker has some nerve speaking considering what he's admitted to.
    He's feeling her up with his eyes as he speaks...
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Eight big problems for Christine Blasey Ford’s story

Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations against Brett Kavanaugh are serious. She is accusing him of violent attempted rape. “I thought he might inadvertently kill me. He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing,” she told The Washington Post, recounting the alleged incident at a high school party “one summer in the early 1980s.”

But her story is also growing less believable by the day. Here are eight reasons why it’s hardly “anti-woman” for senators to question her account at Thursday’s hearing:
    https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-...y-fords-story/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    Eight big problems for Christine Blasey Ford’s story

https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-...y-fords-story/
    That's interesting. The first time around he just tried to touch her breast or something like that. Now it's violent rape? Good grief. They couldn't make this more transparent if they tried.

Part of the transcript

12:01 PM: Ford does not remember whether she showed a Post reporter her therapist’s notes. Mitchell asks whether there are other things that have happened that have contributed to her anxiety and PTSD. Ford says “multifactorial” but her experience was “predictive” of symptoms. Ford also cites “biological predispositions” that she cannot rule out. When asked about possible environmental factors, Ford says “nothing that I can think of” and nothing “as striking as that event.” Mitchell asks Ford how she got to Washington. Ford responds: “In an airplane.” Ford says she was hoping they would come to her but realized it was “unrealistic” even though Grassley’s staff offered to send staff to California. Ford says she worked up the “gumption” to fly to D.C. Ford says she flies once a year to visit her family to Delaware and flies frequently for work and hobbies. Ford says she has been to places like Hawaii and Costa Rica by airplane. Ford’s team had insisted that she was too afraid to fly to have her testify before Thursday
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ary-committee/

I can't find it but Trump tweeted something to the effect that it seems strange that someone might have phobia that only occurs at selective times.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    Part of the transcript

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ary-committee/

I can't find it but Trump tweeted something to the effect that it seems strange that someone might have phobia that only occurs at selective times.
    I honestly wish they would just come out and call her a bald faced liar. The Dems are going to go for the throat anyway so I say to hell with it.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Only feel badly for Ford in this regard. She will be long forgotten by the left. A useless tool used to discredit an honorable man.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Only feel badly for Ford in this regard. She will be long forgotten by the left. A useless tool used to discredit an honorable man.
    I don't. It's been shown she's a left wing cultist. I'm sure she was only happy to throw an accusation out there for the sake of ideology. She could get hit by a bus after leaving for all I care.

Damn, Kavanaugh is pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure she'll get that job offer from Stanford or UC Berserkeley she's hoping for.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

We haven't heard the questioning yet but based on this opening statement ANY Republican who throws a monkey wrench into a quick committee vote and senate confirmation will bear the indelible Mark of Cain as far as I am concerned.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)