Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I don't agree with him on some issues but Lindsey Graham went up several notches in my estimation today.
    Just told my wife this PM that I believe Graham was under the spell (?) of McCain, cause seems that for the past year or so that LG has become more outspokenly conservative since McCain faded into the background. Might even vote for him next go-round!!??
    I was VERY impressed with his little speech today - totally different LG from a few years ago!

A few questions I had:

It's well known that rapists almost to a person have some kind of pattern. So, did Kavanaugh turn it all off once he turned 18? Why nothing before or since this incident? Why no one else stepped up about these gang rape parties? And since he's gotten away with it for all these years, you'd think he'd be raping women his entire life. But no such allegations have come up in his near 20 something year career.

Concerning the polygraph. She couldn't remember when it was(allegedly it was sometimes in early August). Couldn't remember nor produce video or audio from it(EVERY polygraph is either video or audio taped). Didn't know who ordered it(they just don't give polygraphs on a whim) or who paid for it(they aren't free).

Also concerning the polygraph. She and her handlers have made claims that she is afraid of flying. So why conduct a polygraph test in a place that would cause her stress? She also said she was afraid of the polygraph. Polygraph readings are based on heart rate, pulse, breathing so if she's stressed, the readings, even regarding her name, would come up as lies.

And, finally, she was in Delaware and flew into BWI so she was very close to Maryland. Why didn't she go to law enforcement instead of politicians and the Washington Post?

And I had to turn that clown show off when she spent 10 minutes saying she didn't understand the question of whether or not she or someone acting on her behalf contacted a member of congress. I had had enough by that point.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Power CUer
    Call Flake, Collins, Corker, and Murkowski’s offices to leave short messages. CONFIRM KAVANAUGH.

Flake 202.224.4521
    Collins 202.224.2523
    Murkowski 202.224.6665
    Corker 202.224.3344

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Call Flake, Collins, Corker, and Murkowski’s offices to leave short messages. CONFIRM KAVANAUGH.

Flake 202.224.4521
    Collins 202.224.2523
    Murkowski 202.224.6665
    Corker 202.224.3344
    I'm less worried about Collins, Murkowski, and Corker than I am Flake. He's a lame duck and won't care which way he goes.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Mitchell did get the points out from Ford that I suspected was behind the sham... Ford being confused by 'flying'-questions, until she learned during the hearing that the Committee wanted to fly to Cali. Her lawyers didn't tell her that. So they didn't tell her about her own 'fear of flying' excuse they submitted on her behalf.

" I was nervous at the polygraph-test because I'd just arrived from my grandmother's funeral. "
    MITCHELL: " You scheduled a polygraph-test on the day of your grandmother's funeral?? "
    " I, I meant the next day… "

Ford was in Delaware. The polygrapher's HQ is in Baltimore. They both fly to New Hampshire for the test?

Mitchell got Ford to admit she didn't know who paid for the test and she didn't know who selected the polygrapher.

The other point Mitchell got out was... Ford's mysterious 'beach friends'... who suggested she needed a lawyer, suggested she needed to send a letter, suggested she call the Washington Post, and suggested she take a polygraph-test all before Kavanaugh's original confirmation-hearings began.

So a special shout-out to Mitchell, during the Ford-part. I don't think the GOP-Senators would've gleaned that info from Ford.

Prediction: The Judge gets confirmed. He was sensationally credible.

Lindsey Graham hit it out of the park this morning with his statement prior to this afternoon's committee vote. This one was a measured point-by-point exposé of the democrats treachery. Combined with his emotional speech yesterday he has become, in my opinion, one of the leaders of the GOP. I hope he comes around on immigration policy soon. I have to hit the mute button when the Ds speak or I will Ralph, for sure.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

The Dems fucked up yesterday...badly. Not only did they possibly swing a largely center-line judge hard to the right with their unbelievable attacks they possibly lost some RINO allies in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Lindsey Graham hit it out of the park this morning with his statement prior to this afternoon's committee vote. This one was a measured point-by-point exposé of the democrats treachery. Combined with his emotional speech yesterday he has become, in my opinion, one of the leaders of the GOP. I hope he comes around on immigration policy soon. I have to hit the mute button when the Ds speak or I will Ralph, for sure.
    I've considered Senator Graham a RINO in the past, but all is forgiven. When some of the other Republicans were cowardly yesterday, he stood up and said what many of us were thinking. He again indeed "hit it out of the park" this morning.

I also have hit the mute button when some of the Dims were speaking. My MIL told SR yesterday that she just left the room in disgust yesterday when some of the democrats were speaking.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    The Dems fucked up yesterday...badly. Not only did they possibly swing a largely center-line judge hard to the right with their unbelievable attacks they possibly lost some RINO allies in the process.
    Exactly what SR and I were talking about yesterday. Their attacks have been so low and vicious that it would take Jesus himself to forgive them for their tactics. I had been afraid that Trump had appointed a Bush, never-Trumper who would side with the Dems. I think the judge got a close and personal look at what they really stand for.

On a positive note heard that W was making calls supporting Justice Kavanaugh. Maybe some of the tension in the Republican party will ease a bit and there will be more harmony.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

The Ds made this a, "Win at all costs," process. Having lost - OK, I'm chicken-counting a bit - now they're going to learn the costs.

BTW, if Feinstein loses in November, don't rejoice overmuch. Courtesy of CA's moronic primary system it's Prog-Nutjob Feinstein vs. Prog-Nutjob Kevin DeLeon. I'm actually thinking of voting Feinstein just to keep the younger Prog-Nutjob out of the Senate.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech