1. #1 McCaskill takes a hit in the polls after opposing Kavanaugh confirmation 
    Josh Hawley Takes Lead Over Claire McCaskill After She Announces Opposition to Kavanaugh

A new poll released by The Missouri Scout on Saturday shows that Republican challenger Josh Hawley has taken a two point lead over Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) in the Missouri Senate race just days after she announced she will be voting against the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Hawley leads McCaskill by a margin of 48 percent to 46 percent in the poll conducted by Missouri Scout over two days, from Wednesday, September 26 to Thursday, September 27.

McCaskill announced her opposition to Kavanaugh on September 19. The second day of the poll was conducted on the same day Judge Kavanaugh and Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused him of attempting to sexually assault her 36 years ago at a time and place she cannot recall and with no corroborating witnesses or evidence, testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-to-kavanaugh/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Dump Crooked Claire! I know I'M not voting for any DemonRats.

Thanks for posting this. Good news! I made sure to register to vote in Missouri so I can vote against McCaskill. She's nasty. The Dems are running ads constantly saying that Hawley (Mo Atty General) filed a suit to take away pre-existing conditions. What he did was join the suit with many other states to replace Obamacare. As usual the Dems are twisting and misrepresenting this, saying that there is a 5x greater charge for seniors. What liars--Medicare is covering them.

Hawley finally came out with an ad saying that his older little kid has a chronic condition that was recently diagnosed and that he's in the same boat, but does not want to deny pre-existing conditions to anyone. The problem is the outside forces (Soros and crew) and funding almost constant McCaskill ads. I don't think the good people of Missouri are silly enough to send her back again. At least I hope so.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    It's a little early to declare it's because of Kavanaugh, McCaskill has been trailing in the polls on average 2% - 3% for the last couple weeks.

Trafalgar Group (R) had her down 2% in that poll which ran 9/11 - 9/13
    CBS News/YouGov had her down 3% in that poll which ran 9/10 - 9/14

So it's hard to say it's because she came out against Kavanaugh. Both those polls were done before she stated she would oppose Kavanaugh.

But McCaskill and all other blue dog dems will be taking this week to super heavily PPP poll their respective states to see where the temp is on supporting or opposing Kavanaugh. And if it shows they would be in trouble opposing, see their statements shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    It's a little early to declare it's because of Kavanaugh, McCaskill has been trailing in the polls on average 2% - 3% for the last couple weeks.
    Still, it'd be nice if she dropped a few more points because of Kavanaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Still, it'd be nice if she dropped a few more points because of Kavanaugh.
    While I no longer live in the Show Me state, it would do my heart good to see Claire do the duffle-bag drag.
    U.S. Army, Retired

I think Claire is doomed and she knows it - no Michael J Fox trembling, no Todd Akin shooting his mouth off to help her through this time. Too bad, so sad.