Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Our new "friend" Cosmored reminds me more and more of an old "friend" Wolfie,
    you know, the Furry guy.

Both with one track minds that can't engage beyond their stupid little worlds.

May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Our new "friend" Cosmored reminds me more and more of an old "friend" Wolfie,
    you know, the Furry guy.

Both with one track minds that can't engage beyond their stupid little worlds.

Imagine if they had children :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Imagine if they had children :eek:
    LOL!!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    If they can fake moon missions, why is it so implausible that they can fake Mars missions?

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ead.php?t=9002

You people are not saying anything with any substance at all. Thinking people aren't swayed by empty rhetoric and invective. Do you realize that they'd laugh you all out of the debating hall for these responses?

THAT was the funniest thing I have read here all year! :D

(On Edit)

Next he is going to be telling us that Ralph Wiggum faked being a chick to get elected Hottest Chick On CU.:p

I'm not taking a stand on this one but there is a theory that NASA has faked at least some of the missions to Mars. Here's some stuff about it.
    For the love of God! Is all you do watch these videos and assume them all to be true? Its phenomenal how idiotic you are! You aren't taking a stand..HA! That was funny.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoron
    If they can fake moon missions, why is it so implausible that they can fake Mars missions?

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ead.php?t=9002?
    The only people that think that the moon landings were faked are idiots with no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoron
    You people are not saying anything with any substance at all. Thinking people aren't swayed by empty rhetoric and invective. Do you realize that they'd laugh you all out of the debating hall for these responses?
    Wow....just wow. Were you born this stupid or do you have to practice everyday at it? The reason you're getting the reponses you are is because you're the one, not us, that's not saying anything of substance at all. Thinking people aren't swayed by empty rhetoric and invective, which is why we treat you with derision and laughter. Do you realize that they'd laugh you out of the debating hall for these subjects? Hell, you'd be laughed at before you get anywhere near the debate hall, let alone inside.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I love when people with no background in materials science or engineering try to explain what happened on 9/11 in such idiotic and simplistic ways. And to think other people actually watch videos like that and believe that rubbish.
    But but but... wrapping chicken wire around a cinder block then lighting some kerosene on it PROOOVES THAT BUSH BLEW UP THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!!!!11!!1!!!1 WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT!!#!!!!!11111111

I love these people.:D

They are priceless. :D

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    More proof that drugs are bad. :D
    "You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do. If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight, take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years real fucking high on drugs."

Bill Hicks. :D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Banned
    I love when people with no background in materials science or engineering try to explain what happened on 9/11 in such idiotic and simplistic ways. And to think other people actually watch videos like that and believe that rubbish.
    I think this picture of the nose of the plane that hit the Pentagon pretty much proves that 9/11 was an inside job.
    http://www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/...gon1_plane.jpg

Here's a picture of the nose of a 757.
    http://www.caverca.com/Images/Boeing...0TACV%2001.jpg

It's obviously not the same kind of plane.

If the moon landings were faked, why do it more than once? The point was proven the first time, so why fake a trip to the moon a total of 9 times?
    The evidence shows that they faked it.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ead.php?t=9002

There is a theory that the government was getting more money to finance the Vietnam war. Anyway, they were getting money. Who knows where all the money went.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm
    (excerpt)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The cost of the entire Apollo program: USD $25.4 billion -1969 Dollars ($135-billion in 2005 Dollars). See NASA Budget. (Includes Mercury, Gemini, Ranger, Surveyor, Lunar Orbitar, Apollo programs.) Apollo spacecraft and Saturn rocket cost alone, was about $ 83-billion 2005 Dollars (Apollo spacecraft cost $ 28-billion (CS/M $ 17-billion; LM $ 11-billion), Saturn I, IB, V costs about $ 46-billion 2005 dollars). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Apollo Motives
    Several motives have been suggested for the U.S. government to fake the moon landings - some of the recurrent elements are:
    Distraction - The U.S. government benefited from a popular distraction to take attention away from the Vietnam war. Lunar activities did abruptly stop, with planned missions cancelled, around the same time that the US ceased its involvement in the Vietnam War.
    Cold War Prestige - The U.S. government considered it vital that the U.S. win the space race with the USSR. Going to the Moon, if it was possible, would have been risky and expensive. It would have been much easier to fake the landing, thereby ensuring success.
    Money - NASA raised approximately 30 billion dollars pretending to go to the moon. This could have been used to pay off a large number of people, providing significant motivation for complicity. In variations of this theory, the space industry is characterized as a political economy, much like the military industrial complex, creating fertile ground for its own survival.
    Risk - The available technology at the time was such that there was a good chance that the landing might fail if genuinely attempted.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What possible reason would NASA have for faking the Mars missions? I understand the rationale that you and others cling to to explain away 9/11 as a Bush plot, but what would be gained by faking the Mars missions?
    Same as above. They could fake something and keep the money. Prestige would also be a reason. The government wants Americans to think they live in the greatest country in the world.

If the Mars missions were faked, then why weren't all of them successful?
    That would be a good tactic. The whole thing would be more believeable and they would still get the money for the faked failed missions. They faked Apollo 13.

Since your videos talk about NASA faking their Mars missions, what about the USSR, EU and Great Britain? Were those missions all faked as well?
    I never said I was sure the NASA Mars missions were faked. I just want to put all the info I can find on the table so it can be sorted out. Here's something else I found.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/in...rs%20hoax&st=0

It may turn out that they were real. After they way they faked the moon missions and planned and carried out 9/11, and generally lie about lots of other stuff, I think this is worth investigating.

Okay, just for fun I watched the first few videos, and I have to say that whoever the guy is that put them together is not at all very bright. First of all, in the very first video, he spells "Phoenix" incorrectly in the title.

He also says the maximum altitude you can skydive is about 14,000 feet. That's a load of bunk. I've personally airdropped paratroopers at 22,000 feet on a HAHO (High Altitude High Opening) drop, meaning they opened their chutes as soon as they cleared the airplane. There have been other drops I'm aware of from higher altitudes as well.

The narrator puts a lot of stock in what newspapers and magazines say, when anyone with even the smallest amount of common sense knows that errors and exaggerations are routine.

He also points out quite correctly that the Martian mean temperature is much lower than the freezing point of water, but he is comparing the freezing point of water on earth and not on Mars. There's a section in the second or third video where the narrator challenges the report that crumbs of white material uncovered by the Phoenix lander were in fact ice and had vaporized. With Mars' much lower atmospheric pressure, water will rapidly move from solid to gaseous states (sublimation) much like CO2 (dry ice) does on Earth.
    I don't rule out the missions' having been real.

Suckers will fall for this particular conspiracy. Anyone with a lick of common sense,or an IQ above room temperature will not.
    A thinking person has neither an a priori incredulity, nor a naive willingness to believe.

Compelling evidence, but not quite as convincing as this:
    I'm not an engineer but that does make sense. Why did the towers fall at near free-fall speed?