1. #1 Bredesen Brags of ‘Zero Tolerance’ Harassment Policy as Tennessee Governor 
    Tennessee Democrat Phil Bredesen told voters during a Monday night event that he had a "zero tolerance policy" for workplace harassment as the state's governor, but all reporting indicates that this was not the case.

Bredesen, who was Tennessee's governor from 2003 to 2011 and is now running for U.S. Senate, defended himself from criticism from Republican opponent Marsha Blackburn for his handling of harassment claims as governor.

"Both as mayor and governor, I had a zero tolerance policy with any kind of harassment of women," Bredesen said. "Whenever this has happened in my purview it's been something I've come down on very, very hard."

Bredesen's claim during the event flies in the face of reported facts during his tenure as governor, when reporters caught his administration covering up details of sexual harassment allegations and helping the accused land jobs elsewhere.

Most egregious in the findings was the Bredesen administration's practice of shredding documentation of the accusations, which was found by both The Tennessean and the Associated Press to be done only when the accused were high-profile members of the administration.

The most public case came with Mack Cooper, who was Bredesen's top lobbyist in the governor's office before he was fired for violating the state's workplace harassment policy. All the details of Cooper's offense were shredded
    https://freebeacon.com/politics/bred...ssee-governor/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Phil might just get his ass out in front of his mouth enough to give Marsha a chance. It's not going to be easy for her against him here, but he may just manage to doom his chances between being completely non-committal on Kavanaugh, the Democrats generally pissing off the entire nation for the last couple of weeks, and things like this.

Marsha will have DiFi and others on the Senate Judiciary Committee to thank if enough people get sooooooo pissed off that they go out and vote against Bredesen that she wins.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Here's hoping that happens. She has such a high profile I'm surprised that she's not far ahead. When we've driven through Tennessee during election season we've never seen many Dem signs out.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I can honestly say that I have never been sexually harassed in my career of 31 years with the State of MI. If a woman complains, it is investigated and dealt with appropriately.

I have been sexually harassed, mostly as a waitress at age 16. The retail stores I worked at didn't tolerate it, either.

What is all this sexual harassment stuff? The feminists have been telling us for years that we're all equal. Why don't the women being harassed (all things being equal) respond like a man would?
    Liberals! The real fascists.