Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 That was some investigation... I've applied to minimum wage jobs that had stronger ba 
    link

ck4829 (21,335 posts)

That was some investigation... I've applied to minimum wage jobs that had stronger background checks

And I've never been accused of sexual assault by the way.
    meadowlark5 (2,569 posts)

1. I saw a headline that Collins and Flake both said the report was "very thorough"??

Did they fall on their heads in the last 14hrs? If you don't even bother to question the two people involved, how can it be thorough?
    That's their meme and they're sticking with it. I guess when it's all they have, even though it isn't true, they'll go with it.

eleny (42,921 posts)

2. The USPS required a blood test when I worked there during college

Just saying.
    And a blood test for Kavanaugh would "prove" what?

MineralMan (111,672 posts)

3. Heck, I've had volunteer jobs with a more thorough background check.
    DUers strong suit: Propaganda, hyperbole and lies.

I was just going to bring that over. But I must say I really need to get the DUmmies to get me the powerball numbers since they know everything about this investigation without actually knowing anything.

link

defacto7 (9,958 posts)

The subsequent FBI investigation was a sham, a farce, a fake.

The agreement to delay in exchange for an investigation was breached. Therfore the agreement if void.

The question is, will our 3 responsible senators stand by their bargain and vote NO.

I'm still breathing...
    It was EXACTLY what the Democrats agreed to.

ck4829 (21,335 posts)

That was some investigation... I've applied to minimum wage jobs that had stronger background checks

And I've never been accused of sexual assault by the way.
    Oh, BS. Minimum wage jobs' qualifications amount to no having relevant criminal record, verticality & respiration, and ability to show up.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Just how much 'We can't substantiate any of this crap' do they want?

ck4829 (21,335 posts)

MineralMan (111,672 posts)

3. Heck, I've had volunteer jobs with a more thorough background check.
    I was under the impression that the results of the investigation are private, to be viewed in paper copy by the Senate menbers only.

Either these 2 DUmmies are clairvoyant or just talking out of their ass about things they know nothing about.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I’m sure the FBI investigated you 7 times to work at the gas station or flip hamburgers. DUmmy.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Enough to get them through to the midterms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I was under the impression that the results of the investigation are private, to be viewed in paper copy by the Senate menbers only.

Either these 2 DUmmies are clairvoyant or just talking out of their ass about things they know nothing about.
    They are upset because Dr. Ford and the 20 or so witnesses her attorney's wanted questioned like her husband and the guy that did the polygraph weren't questioned. There's no reason to question Dr. Ford. The FBI background check is there to take statements of what people would say if they were questioned by the Judiciary Committee. Dr. Ford already testified. The other people aren't relevant to the alleged incident. Those people who Dr. Ford said were there were questioned and they said they don't remember it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    It's like vote-counting in Dem-ruled cities, keep investigating until you "find" the right results.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!