Thread: Guys, are you a Kung Fu Kicker?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Guys, are you a Kung Fu Kicker? 
    At the gym this morning I happened to be washing my hands in the menís locker room and this very fat guy finished his business at the urinal and took a stab at kicking the device's handle. He made it, but nearly tore the fixture from the wall - fell right on his ass and hurried from the restroom with a wet set of shorts. Didnít see him when I went out to the work-out area, so apparently he left the building.

Hereís the question: Do you use your foot to flush and do females engage in this idiocy?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Power CUer
    Women ONLY do this. A ninety year old woman will kick like a Rockette to avoid touching the handle even if it's at shoulder height. The only surprise to me is hearing that men care about this one way or another.

BSR
    I normally do a spinning heel kick or a flying dragon kick. Either case, I just end up with my foot in the urinal soaking in the pee I was trying to flush....

Did I mention I take my shoes and socks off before I do all this?

Are you people insane?

Don't you wash your hands after using the toilet or urinal or whatever? In particularly nasty-looking restrooms I will use a square of paper to touch the handle and the door latch but that's it.

Women are just as bad as men when it comes to filthy restrooms in some venues. Women who "hover" are the worst since they force everyone after them to likewise hover. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Are you people insane?

Don't you wash your hands after using the toilet or urinal or whatever? In particularly nasty-looking restrooms I will use a square of paper to touch the handle and the door latch but that's it.
    BINGO!

Like Dude, WTF is the point? Do mothers teach little boys to do this instead of WASHING THEIR HANDS? And if so - what do you do when you pee in the woods - drop kick a chipmonk? R E T A R D E D.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Power CUer
    I've seen way too many surveys on people self-reporting on whether they wash their hands after using public facilities, and even self-reporting, the percentages are low. I've seen how few women wash afterwards, so I certainly never touch the handle of the exit door.

I just pee out by a tree. learned how to pee w/o getting it all over my hands when I was young.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

BSR
    Are you people insane?

Women are just as bad as men when it comes to filthy restrooms in some venues. Women who "hover" are the worst since they force everyone after them to likewise hover. :mad:
    I dont pee on my hands, why would I wash them?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    I dont pee on my hands, why would I wash them?
    Ewwwwww!

*sprays bleach in general vicinity*

Unless you are the Bubble Boy, everybody - men, women, children - everybody is just crawling with all kinds of intestinal fauna from mid-thigh to belly button. You'd better wash your hands! :eek:

BSR
    Ewwwwww!

*sprays bleach in general vicinity*

Unless you are the Bubble Boy, everybody - men, women, children - everybody is just crawling with all kinds of intestinal fauna from mid-thigh to belly button. You'd better wash your hands! :eek:
    I pull it out of my pants with a string and put it back in with the kung fu kick..