1. #1 I need some help (cutting segment out of video) 
    Power CUer
    I don't know how many of you like flamenco music, but I love it. This youtube video has a fantastic piece from 0:00-2:39:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svfsqlkhCaE

I have been trying for months in vain to find the title of this piece. No one seems to have it. (I'd gladly buy it on iTunes or Amazon if they did.)

Fact is, I WANT this piece of music. I want to burn all 2:39 from the video as an audio file onto a CD and play it in my car.

I do not wish to download the entire 2-hour video. I just want that 2:39 segment.

Do you guys know of some way to get that segment with the quality it now has? I tried to record it on Garage Band on my computer, but Garage band is looking for a mike taking in sound coming from OUTSIDE the computer. When I try to record on Garage Band, it is not recording the quality it has when I am playing it on my computer but the quality of a mike recording how that music sounds in my room--from the outside. It's a lousy take.

Anyway, any thoughts?

You might not be able to transfer the 'crispness' without actually buying the vinyl LP, then A/V-ing the section you want on your home's system. That's how you'll get the stereo-quality and the desired length you want.

Gotta avoid copyright infringement. Sites you wanna upload it to (YouTube, Spotify, etc.) will ask you questions.

I know I was just searching (and still am) for Roberto Pregadio's soundtrack for the spaghetti-western; Hole In The Forehead, for the Spanish-guitar track near the end. Found the main theme with full orchestra, but...

Anyway, good luck.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    You need a sound card that records "what U hear", you can download the free open source Audacity audio recorder and tools.

Using that you can remove everything but the track you want. If you don't have an add on audio card then you probably won't be able to record what U hear.

Microsoft tried to screw everyone that had sound cards that could record what u hear by screwing with their audio drivers, well until they got the crap sued out of them for destroying peoples personal property.

You see they got paid off by the music lawyers to do this and after being sued they were forced to make their update that destroyed the original drivers an option which they still did not advise people, it was something you had to find for yourself and very annoying to have a corporation willing to damage your personal property and be paid at the same time.

So criminal activity goes both ways. Bottom line even the audio card makers stopped ripping the recording features from their hardware after they too were sued for participating and writing drivers that went beyond normal drivers just so they could also damage the hardware that people bought and paid for, it really is sordid

Go to playback devices and tick recording and if you see record what U hear then you can just download audacity and start recording what ever you like, the main setting on audacity will list record what u hear and if you have that selected you can record. No need to record from external, there is a boat load of add on's for audacity.

Musical content of Flamenco Relajanta?

https://open.spotify.com/album/3Twiy...CtalJwb2Q?nd=1

And you might be able to record or download from here. I donít do Spotify so donít believe it until you se it.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar

A change of pace E

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault