1. #1 We’re Running Out Of Time’ On Global Warming 
    Former Vice President Al Gore warned the world was “running out of time” to stop catastrophic global warming in a statement published after the United Nations released its special climate report Sunday night.

“Today the world’s leading scientific experts collectively reinforced what Mother Nature has made clear – that we need to undergo an urgent and rapid transformation to a global clean energy economy,” Gore said in a statement.

“However, time is running out, so we must capitalize and build upon the solutions available today. Solving the climate crisis requires vision and leadership,” Gore said before attacking President Donald Trump.

The UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) released a special report on keeping future warming in line with the stretch goal of the Paris climate accord. The report is meant to send a dire warning ahead of a UN climate summit in December.

To keep future warming below 1.5 degrees Celsius, the IPCC said greenhouse gas emissions must fall 45 percent below 2010 levels by 2030. Emissions must decrease 100 percent by 2050, according to the report.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...=newthread&f=6
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    A thief never rest

Even if everything you fanatics proclaim were true (On which I have serious doubts, especially on the predictive quality of the scientific theories involved, but I'll spot you that for the sake of discussion), an expanding global population of over 6 billion means it would not be possible to stop it, let alone reverse it. Even the most advanced concepts on the drawing boards would only modestly delay the inevitable.

These jerkazoids live in crisis mode.

In the 70's it was over population ( Soylent Green ), and guess what, it didn't happen.

In the 80's it was atomic wars , global flooding, a new ice age, the swine flu was going to kill us all, they didn't happen either.

In the 90's we were going to run out of oil, AIDS was going to kill us all too, guess what ...

Al Gore is just making money off these idiot and they're too stupid to see it. He rolls in with his medicine show, show everyone his snake oil and these dickweeds can't buy enough of it.
    And worse part is these idiots are trying to force it down everybody's throats.

Al goes back home to his mansion, pockets full of money and the loonie Left is screaming, crying and being assholes in general towards everyone in hearing distance.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I know how to set off a period of Global Cooling. Have AlGore go on a permanent ongoing world tour. The Gore Effect will cool things down fast.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

' Jerry Brown Is Running Out Of Time On Global Warming '

There. I fixed the headline.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I know how to set off a period of Global Cooling. Have AlGore go on a permanent ongoing world tour. The Gore Effect will cool things down fast.
    I would think that would speed up Global Warming. All that hot air.