Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 When Trump said those words at the rapist's swearing in, were the rapist's daughters 
    link

Kajun Gal (1,165 posts)

When Trump said those words at the rapist's swearing in, were the rapist's daughters there?

Wow, if so. Just watched Tweety replaying it before Trump shook his hand. Were the girls there and now that Trump put those words in the official swearing in, are the children gonna ask what that was about? One day, when they are older and watching the tape of this? Jesus Christ almighty!
    What would make these idiots think that Kavanaugh's kids don't know about all the lies the jack*ss party told about him?

link

Grasswire2 (1,257 posts)

5. that ceremony, particularly Trump's remark, was the most cynical attack on America ever ...

...by a modern day politician.

I confess to turning it off before the actual swearing in.

The apology turned my stomach. My blood pressure shot sky high and I had to take a pill.

It was the worst thing I ever have witnessed in American politics.

Worse, even, than the day no one in the Senate would support the cry of the Congressional Black Caucus to stop certification of the Florida vote allowing George W.* Bush the presidency.

This is war. Against thuggery and corruption and..........evil.
    link

Sour grapes and temper tantrums......even when they lie and fight dirty they lose....

milestogo (5,353 posts)

There is a lying sack of crap on my television screen

A lying sack of crap who tried to rape a teenaged girl

A lying sack of crap who stuck his dick in a college girls face

A lying sack of crap who has lied to the Senate and to the whole world

An entitled lying partisan prick who has no business being on the Supreme Court and should be impeached ASAP.
    link

temper, temper....

libtodeath (2,877 posts)

Fuck you you rapist.

FUCK YOU

This will not stand,you will be impeached and put in jail.

My little dream would be for RBG to be seated between the falsely accused Justice Thomas and falsely accused Justice Kavanaugh.

Maybe someone could post that picture of yesterday's private swearing in, where Ashley Kavanaugh was holding the Bible and Kavanaugh's daughters were at his other side. Just to "trigger" a few DUpipo.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Rapist? When was he accused of rape? Where’d this rapist stuff come from?

Kajun Gal (1,165 posts)

When Trump said those words at the rapist's swearing in, were the rapist's daughters there?
    milestogo (5,353 posts)

There is a lying sack of crap on my television screen

A lying sack of crap who tried to rape a teenaged girl
    libtodeath (2,877 posts)

Fuck you you rapist.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

A lying rapist took the oath for the USSC? When was Bill Clinton made a justice of the Supreme Court???
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Democrats lie.....all the time.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemsAreDumb View Post
    Par for the course for the left, but good point.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Morons.
    May the FORCE be with you!

We've gone waaay past 'guilty until proven innocent'. Now we're at 'guilty despite being proven innocent'. There could be a thousand investigations, each one producing concrete, inarguable proof of Kavanaugh's innocence. Yet these loons will never believe it. To them, once you're accused, you are irrevocably guilty and you must pay the price, which is eternal shame and misery, and an increasing number of DUmmies even want him murdered outright.

Now, imagine these people in power. The Star Chamber will look a bunch of kids blaming someone for breaking a window with a baseball by comparison. In their warped world, if you're accused, that's it. You're done. No hope of redemption whatsoever. You could be minding your own business, and someone comes along who doesn't like you for whatever reason. Maybe you two just had an arguement, or maybe someone comes along and wants to go out with you or something, and you politely refuse, and she can't handle the rejection, or you could be trying to get a job or promotion and this person sees you as an obstacle, or you could just be a random person at school or at work that this person chose to target, that you never once saw or even knew existed. It doesn't even need to be a single person. She could target a whole group of people (i.e. Duke). All she has to do is come up with a story. It doesn't even have to be reasonable. Just invent something out of thin air, tell a few people, maybe get some "witnesses" involved, and that's it. Evidence means nothing. Facts mean nothing. Alibis mean nothing. The accuser admitting she made it up means nothing. The only thing that does seem to mean anything is if democrat, or if you're one of the "protected classes". If you are, then the accuser is the one destroyed.

If this is the kind of country you want to have, then by all means, vote democrat.
    Last edited by Happy Fun Ball; 10-09-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemsAreDumb View Post
    According to DUpipo, any guy who tries to grab a boob is actually intending to rape her, so if he doesn't actually rape her he is just a failed rapist. Except probably for Senator Spartacus who once wrote an article bragging that he'd gotten to second base.