1. #1 California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them N 
    California DMV Finds Another 1,500 People It Wrongly Registered to Vote, Among Them Non-Citizens

Randall Marquis has lived in California for 31 years, but he knew it was a mistake when he received a notice last month that said he was newly registered to vote. He may have a state driver’s license, but he’s a citizen of Canada.

“When I saw that card, I just threw it out,” Marquis said. “I know I’m not going to vote. I’m not allowed to vote, it’s stupid that I should be registered to vote.”

The Newport Beach resident, who has a green card and is married to a U.S. citizen, was one of some 1,500 people who the California Department of Motor Vehicles said on Monday were wrongly registered to vote between late April and late September. These errors, which included other non-citizens, are in addition to the roughly 23,000 registration mistakes disclosed by the DMV last month.

Marquis contacted The Times on Sept. 30 to say that his attempt to get a replacement driver’s license at a DMV field office in late August ended with him being sent a registered voter notice by elections officials. DMV officials, in responding to a request for comment from The Times, then discovered additional errors that were blamed on employees making data entries.
    https://ktla.com/2018/10/08/californ...-non-citizens/

Don't think for a minute that this wasn't the intention of the democrat controlled state when they instituted the motor voter crap

In August it was determined that over 23,000 voter registrations were mishandled but we were assured that non-citizens were not included in the voter registration.

Tens of thousands of Californians have been registered to vote incorrectly by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, including mistakes that assigned some voters the wrong political party preference, officials said Wednesday.

Officials insist the errors were limited to a small number of the 1.4 million voter registration files sent to elections offices between late April, when California’s new automated “motor voter” system went into effect, and early August. The errors did not, officials said, allow anyone other than a U.S. citizen to register to vote. Californians who were affected will soon receive notification in the mail to check their voter registration status.

Jean Shiomoto, the state’s DMV director, and Amy Tong, director of the California Department of Technology, described the problem as “an administrative processing error” in a letter to Secretary of State Alex Padilla, California’s chief elections officer.

“We are committed to getting this right and are working closely with the Secretary of State’s office to correct the errors that occurred,” Shiomoto said in a written statement. Tong declined to comment beyond the letter.
    https://ktla.com/2018/09/05/dmv-mish...-californians/

Sorry, but I don't trust that this is merely “an administrative processing error” especially when that slimy democrat weasel alex padilla is involved. The left keeps saying that every vote counts, but how can I be assured that my vote isn't nullified by an illegal who slipped thru the cracks due to “an administrative processing error” .

The dmv can barely do their job registering cars and issuing driver's licenses. They have no reason to be in the voter registration business other than to fuck that process up as much as they have their core business.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What could go wrong???
    May the FORCE be with you!

When I was young, I thought motor voter laws were a good idea, because of the convenience. Midwestern small town me had no idea of the possible side effects, abuses and ripple effects that would come. Fortunately, I've gotten older and wiser, sadly too many haven't.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Power CUer
    I love how they spotlight a Canadian and not the hundreds of thousands of Mexicans who are voting because of motor voter.

"Motor Voter" is a Federal law enacted early in the Clinton Administration. And enabling fraud was its intent. That the State of CA has further enabled fraud by how it has implemented Motor Voter is true, but the blame/credit belongs to Bill Clinton.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!