1. #1 Feds Set To Soften Stiff Weiner Sentence (Real headline) 
    Power CUer
    Feds Set To Soften Stiff Weiner Sentence
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...einer-sentence

Anthony Weiner, a.k.a. Carlos Danger, may soon be a free man after white-collar prison officials say he's been a "model inmate" at the Federal Medical Center in Devins, Massachusetts, according to the New York Post, citing the federal Bureau of Prisons.

The site has a reputation as a cushy "Club Fed" -type prison. Other infamous inmates include inside trader Raj Rajaratnam, who suffers from diabetes and high blood pressure, and Peter Madoff, a reported cancer survivor who helped older brother Bernie Madoff scam $20 billion from investors through his epic Ponzi scheme.

Weiner, 54, is now scheduled for release in May 2019 - three months earlier than his original release date in August 2019 - for sending explicit messages to a teenage girl. The former Queens representative pled guilty in May to sending lewd messages to a 15-year-old girl between January and March last year, including sexually explicit images and directions to engage in sexual conduct.

Weiner hasn't sexted his ... to underage girls while he has been in prison? Model prisoner! Spring him free!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I like the wording in the headline, using "soften" and "stiff". Or else I just have a dirty mind.

Remember when moonbats hated country club prisons and old white men from powerful positions doing minimal time for their crimes? More double standards showing.

Does he have a local or state government position waiting for him in Chicago?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I like the wording in the headline, using "soften" and "stiff". Or else I just have a dirty mind.
    Yeah...you have a dirty mind. So does the rest of the country.

Had that been any of us, we damn sure wouldn't have been sent to a "Club Fed" type of place. It would be County for 24 months or in the case of where I am, an actual prison in Canon City, CO or something.