1. #1 Trump: "In their lust for power, the Democrats have become totally unhinged! They're 
    link

Miles Archer (12,462 posts)
    Trump: "In their lust for power, the Democrats have become totally unhinged! They're crazy!"

Just now at his fucking "MAGA rally" in Iowa.

Says "WE NEED THE VOTES" on November 6th.

He's not thumping his chest over a "red wave"

He's frantically telling boogeyman stories about what will happen if the Democrats win the House and Senate.
    LOL. "Boogie man stories" like saying what Democrat pols are SAYING what they plan to do 'when' they win?

muntrv (12,190 posts)

1. More projection from Putin's Puppet.
    smirkymonkey (35,935 posts)

2. Total projection! Why don't we call him on this shit every moment that he says it?

We can't be at the rally, but we can gang up on him on social media. It's like opposite world with this administration. I feel like I am going mad!
    Projection?

Raise your taxes. Impeach Trump. Impeach Kavanaugh. Open borders. Pack the courts. Violence if it serves our purposes is OK. As is accusing and calling someone 'guilty' without any evidence or corroboration if it serves our purposes.

Projection? Right.

malaise (179,077 posts)

4. The Con's classic inversion of reality

He's speaking about himself

Trump is holding up a mirror to them and they don't recognize their own reflection.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

No malaise. President Trump's speech is the truth. The inversion of truth is coming from your side. It's just that you're so blinded with hatred you can't see it.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Trump is holding up a mirror to them and they don't recognize their own reflection.
    Exactly!

Miles Archer (12,462 posts)
    Trump: "In their lust for power, the Democrats have become totally unhinged! They're crazy!"
    I have to disagree with Trump on this point. The current crop of Democrazies haven't seen a hinge in a long time, maybe never!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I’m glad the DUmmies curiosity to watch the rally helped boost the ratings.

Trump also said Women are stronger than Men at this rally. But we'll never see that reported by Fake News!

Quote Originally Posted by greatagain View Post
    Trump also said Women are stronger than Men at this rally. But we'll never see that reported by Fake News!

Justice Kavanaugh's wife has been at least as strong as he has been, and Proggies were hoping she would not be (what the Proggies did to Miguel Estrada and his late wife still has me POed).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!