Thread: Maybe the good will outweigh the bad of an Obama Presidency.

1. #1 Maybe the good will outweigh the bad of an Obama Presidency. 
    Me and the wife were walking behind a black couple yesterday in the Wal Mart parking lot. The woman had on her "snow boots" in South Ga (that's a whole nother pet peeve). The man had on this sweater/jacket with Obama and MLK on the back with the words The Dream Realized. I turned to my wife, pointed at the shirt and told her if that's true then it could be worth having Obama as president. She looked at me, waiting for the punch line. I told her I was serious, if the dream is finally realized then they don't have anything to bitch about anymore. That could very well be worth it.

Of course we all know that's bullshit, they always be held down.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    I doused the celebration at work when I mentioned to the Black guys celebarting that "it was WHITE people that elected Obama. They did not get it so I explained. If every single minority in the US voted for Obama and White people did not, Obama would have suffered a very embarrassing loss. I told them, 60% of the white vote beats 100% of the minority vote. You guys could not have even come close without MILLIONS of white people. More white people voted for Obama than Black people. In other words, White people gave you a President just like they have given you everything else."

I remember every word I said because it was a little rant I had worked up in case Obama won. I gave that little statement about 5 tmes that day.

Don't even try. Logic/common sense/math,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all voo doo for liberals.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand