Name some of the most ridiculous uses of the race card. Be specific. I got to thinking about this in the thread about the XBox 360. The race baiters were offended that the new Resident Evil game, which is set in Africa, has a white agent killing black zombies. The idea of this thread was cemented last night while watching Gremlins (my wife thinks it's a Christmas movie). The following has to be the lamest attepmt I can think of of playing the race card, but I'm sure you can remember some just as bad.

from Wiki.
Despite its critical acclaim and popular success, Gremlins has been criticized as culturally insensitive. Some observers have commented that the film presents gremlins as African Americans,[13] and in an unflattering manner. At the time of its release, some members of the African American community protested that the film was racist. These critics suggested that the creatures exhibit some of the worst stereotypical behavior attributed to blacks: wild, drunken, violent, murderous, seductive and lascivious. In Ceramic Uncles & Celluloid Mammies, Patricia Turner writes that the gremlins "reflect negative African-American stereotypes" in their dress and behavior. They are shown "devouring fried chicken with their hands", listening to black music, breakdancing, and wearing sunglasses after dark and big-apple slouch hats, a style common among African American males in the 1980s.[22]