1. #1 Her body language is telling the entire story. RETWEET IF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? 
    link

Jack*sses see what they WANT to see, and they totally ignore CREDIBLE, DOCUMENTED accusations of domestic violence against Ellison. They have no credibility.

riversedge (46,057 posts)

Her body language is telling the entire story. RETWEET IF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?

Mrs. K is definitely unnerved by something. Have the family tossed into the political spotlight so much had to be tough. I wonder who made the decision to have the kids included so often.

Her body language is telling the entire story. RETWEET IF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?
    StanceGrounded @_SJPeace_

Her body language is telling the entire story.

RETWEET IF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?

11:42 PM - Oct 10, 2018

StanceGrounded @_SJPeace_
    12h

Her body language is telling the entire story.

RETWEET IF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? pic.twitter.com/8A8lSqQMPB

francoise#FPBE #peoplesvote @billiebobs66

Ashley and the two daughters have a story to tell thats for sure and he will have to work hard to keep this one under wraps. However, the camera never lies. pic.twitter.com/5v9PQ2aObY

1:40 AM - Oct 11, 2018

hlthe2b (63,733 posts)

1. She has the same look and expression that I have seen for many years on the face of women--

in my prior volunteer work with battered wives. Maybe it is coincidence, but maybe not....

His body language-- the callous manner of shoving past her, the placing of his hands on back of neck then firmly grasping shoulders, conveys control, and is clear dominance behavior. It conveys to her the need to "keep it together" with a not so subtle warning behind it, IMO. This was not a gentle hand on the shoulder nor a reassuring pat.

Her facial expressions convey just how much she "gets" the message. Given her decades-long work with GWB* admin/Republican politics-- and even prior, I find it hard to believe it is nervousness alone.
    democratisphere (10,405 posts)

2. Whoa!

Mrs. K's facial expressions tell the whole story. Wonder how many times she has had his hand over her mouth?!
    Baitball Blogger (29,182 posts)

9. So freaky the way she was handled from Kavanaugh to Trump, back to Kavanaugh.

Bruttish men posing their little woman prop. Sickening.
    The Jack*ss Party shows once again that there is nothing too low for them. They pull out a short section of a video and claim that it shows that Kavanaugh abuses women.

And why wouldn't they include their kids?

Jack*sses likely don't like the pride the older daughter shows on her face when looking at her father.

If you want to see the video, go to DU.
    Last edited by Carol; 10-11-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Is there an original/source for that "picture"? Besides probably being cropped - which cuts out context - it looks odd. On one hand it looks like multiple things are in focus that are different distances from the camera, while things that are the same approximate distance are inconsistently focused. In particular, the incongruities seem to center on Mrs. Kavanaugh vs. the rest of the picture.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    So much time wasted by these morons, they couldn't find their ass in the dark using a flashlight and yet they think they can read body language. It's a damned good thing brains are cheap because these people don't have the credit to have more.

There really is no gutter they won't swim in.