Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 A Moment From Black America About Kanye West.... 
    link

Liberals: We OWN black people and their vote. Any black person who doesn't agree is ridiculed, insulted, called Uncle Tom, insane, and on and on by the black Democrat slaves who are OK with the Democrats owning them and their vote, as well as the white liberals who claim ownership.
    LovingA2andMI (4,417 posts)

A Moment From Black America About Kanye West....

Kanye has been lost to us since the College Dropout, his last good CD. This was before his late Mother passed as a result of the after effects of an elective surgery.

Once Ms. West passed on, Kanye has been losing his mind -- seeking attention since.

From Marrying Kim K.

To Verbally Attacking Taylor Swift at an Awards Show.

To a Failed Clothing (No One In The African-American Community Want To Buy His BEEP....) Line to a Sneaker Line that no one cares about.

Kanye West was lost to us WAY BEFORE him launching like a sycophant in need of a bottle of attention -- on to Drump.

Remember, Kanye West is a Mental Case. Since he lost his Late Mother, he has had at least two -- if not more Breakdowns.

Kanye West does NOT (REPEAT, DOES NOT) speak or in anyway represents the African-American community.

Furthermore, while folks homes and personal belongings are drowning in the Florida Panhandle, Kanye West "visits" the Drump White House to (YES WE ARE SPEAKING THIS TRUTH) Shuck N Jive for Drump, Jared and Ivanka on CAMERA for 10 Minutes. #Deplorable

Again, for one last understanding -- KANYE WEST DOES NOT REPRESENT, SPEAK FOR OR ANYTHING ELSE for the African-American Community.

He's Dead To Us.
    Meanwhile the assh*le who wrote this spent time reading DU and writing this while 'folks homes and person belonging are drowning in the Florida Panhandle". A hypocrite Jack*ss; not surprising.

The jack*ss is RACIST. Doesn't matter whether he/she is white or black; assuming one can 'speak for the African American community" regarding politics assumes/DEMANDS that "African Americans" think, believe and vote the same which is nothing but RACISM.

Liberal-accepted RACISM. But it doesn't change the fact that it IS RACISM.

DemocratSinceBirth (89,508 posts)

2. Trump is exploiting a man who is not right upstairs.
    hlthe2b (63,735 posts)

5. He's a paradox, but someone is buying his crap... I can't fathom buying from any woman who

actively works to DElegitimize me and other women or our issues. Women who betray other women are my enemy. If they do so out of mental illness, I feel badly for them, but I still will not enable them.

So, how to explain this paradox? I just don't get it.
    Explain it? Easy. Having a vagina does not give one moral superiority, nor does it entitle one to be unquestioningly believed. Advocating for women's issues DOES NOT necessitate putting down/smearing other groups of people, including men. When it does it's nothing but feminazi thug tactics, like that surrounding the Supreme Court nomination.
    brush (19,771 posts)

10. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You couldn't be any clearer. West is delusional to the max as he thinks he's a genius.

He famously, infamously really, once said slavery was a choice and now he wants the 13th Amendment rescinded, as if his honorary "white" status will keep him from being re-enslaved. What a tomming fool.

He reminds me of the blind KKK black character of Dave Chapelle who doesn't know he's black.
    The idiots always take things literally if they can use it to smear someone. It was clear he was saying that when one is in slavery to your attitudes attitudes and beliefs that you can't succeed due to 'racism', 'oppression', etc that IT IS A CHOICE.

Sunsky (312 posts)

19. Exactly

This young black female, totally agrees. I used to love Kanye but he's dead to me. I've erased all his songs from my playlists.
    So speaks one of the FEW Black people on DU.

DUmmies think they own all blacks, all women, all people that are not white males basically. Guess us white males will just have to fend for ourselves.

Yaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn ... what are the odds there are multiple or many threads on DU praising Kanye when he put down Taylor Swift at the 2009 VMA award show?

And somehow this brain-damaged idiot - what an over-used Prog meme! - has amassed millions of $$ plus what seems to be a happy family (not that common in the entertainment industry).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Anyone up for digging up how much the DUmp loved Kanye for denigrating President G.W. Bush during Hurricane Katrina?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I've never been a Kanye fan. I'm not into rap and I'm not into reality television.

He sang back up on a gospel song I like by Patty Labelle.

I'm waiting for the left to start calling Kanye a white black...
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I'm waiting for the left to start calling Kanye a white black...
    They'll use the term Oreo.

Funny thing is they don't think this is the least bit racist.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Or "House N****r".
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    they should have used the term "coconut" to describe George Zimmerman.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM