1. #1 Antifa Takes Over Portland Streets Again as Mayor Wheeler Goes MIA 
    Several videos have gone viral in the past few days showing anti-police thugs in Portland controlling street traffic with violent intimidation. On Saturday, violence erupted in Portland as they took to the streets to protest a police shooting. The protests involved criminal acts, intimidation of motorists, and general mayhem. In the videos, protesters scream obscenities, create a no-go zone for cars, and call those who violate their demands "white nationalists."

Meanwhile, a few hundred miles away in rural southern Oregon, several Republican voters have received letters in the mail threatening that they will be shot. The letters have been forwarded to law enforcement for investigation.

On Sunday, the thugs poured into the streets of Portland again. Videos of the thuggery hit Twitter on Monday morning
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/antifa-...eler-goes-mia/

The mayor's picture should be a stock caricature of a basement dwelling soy boy.

Last edited by Banacek; 10-11-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Dye his hair white and shove his ass thru one of those traffic stops and see how he likes it. I hope people start shooting those worthless bastards, do citizens actually have to pay for police protection then have to do it themselves ?

If I was a taxpayer in portland I would want a refund back on the money I spent on public safety.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM