1. #1 The real cause of Fibromyalgia ha sbeen discovered 
    Lena Dunham Suggests Kavanaugh-Ford Hearings ‘Activated’ Fibromyalgia Pain Flare

Actress and left-wing activist Lena Dunham suggested in a recent Instagram post that the Senate testimonies of Christine Ford and Justice Brett Kavanaugh may have “activated” her fibromyalgia pain.

“On the day after Dr. Ford’s testimony I awoke with a start at 3am. It felt like every cell in my neck was singing. My ankles and wrists were weak and my fingers didn’t do their assigned job,” Lena Dunham wrote in a post describing her experience with fibromyalgia and chronic pain.

“Yesterday I felt like I was suspended in gel, and when I meditated a line of pain zipped from my neck to my foot. I’m sorry if I don’t answer your text or email, or if I can’t show up the way someone else would. I appear to be totally able bodied but it’s complex, and I am just trying to do everything required to maintain a life of joy and service,” her post also read
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ia-pain-flare/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I'm sure it was ford's voice that triggered the attack...
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I've known 3 women coworkers who have been diagnosed with Fibro. 2 rarely complained, had good doctors who treated their symptoms and are still working on a daily basis.

The 3rd was a certified loon. She used to wrap her hands in ACE bandages, had a doctor who prescribed her dangerous and addictive medications-Lyrica was one of the milder drugs, he gave her Demerol and Morphine. He never sent her for physical therapy, and she would take Morphine and come into work (she drove in from Ypsilanti). She would then tell us that she took Morphine before coming in.

I tried to help the 3rd one because I didn't think she really had fibro. I think she was mentally ill. At the time, I had to sit in a cube in between her and a female psycho-stalker type. They hated each other, and the psycho stalker was very cruel to the fake fibro girl. I told the fibro woman that she needed to get some physical therapy, either swimming or yoga or something that had her stretching and relaxing. She resisted this because at this point, she was addicted to the drugs. I advised her to get a second opinion on treatment. She wanted the drugs. She went on medical leave and never came back. The psycho got fired for recording home calls she never made and requesting mileage reimbursement for them.

Neither one of them should ever have been hired.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    ... I told the fibro woman that she needed to get some physical therapy, either swimming or yoga or something that had her stretching and relaxing. She resisted this because at this point, she was addicted to the drugs. ...
    Exercise involving movement plus very occasional PT has gotten Mrs. SVPete's fibro under control. Even despite a broken ankle and foot surgery in the past 5 years. A regular schedule of good sleep more or less every night is important, too.

Unless she's changed recently, Dunham has a problem with the ratio between cardio exercise and knife-fork-and-spoon curls.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!