1. #1 And then she said 
    link

sheshe2 (50,947 posts)
    And then she said

Melania Trump: 'I'm the most bullied person on the world'
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/11/p...ing/index.html

http://all-hat-no-cattle.blogspot.co...-campaign.html

You can't make this shit up.

That's because she isn't 'making it up'. ANYONE reading DU would agree that the level and degree of bullying by the Jack*ss left towards Melania is just as she says.

Anyone saying that it isn't happening is LYING. But then that's what liberals do....lie all the time.

Cha (215,162 posts)

3. Melania lives with the BIGGEST BULLY in the WORLD..

What does she expect!?!

Excellent Graphic, she.. Thank You!
    Right. It's all about President Trump. And the jack*sses claim that they are 'for women' and are feminists. Here they're claiming that Melania is nothing more than her marriage to President Trump. I guess that would mean that the women who are on DU are nothing more than their attachment to their husband. Nothing but trash, like they treat Melania.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Damn, figured that was a kpete stupid copy & post.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Actually, Michelle “my belle” was calling out Hillary and Holder the other day over their calls for violence. Haven’t seen that mentioned over on the DUmmy site though.

The DUmmies need to put her words in context

"I could say I'm the most bullied person on the world," Trump told ABC News in an interview during her first major solo trip to Africa last week when asked what personally made her want to tackle the issue of cyberbullying.

"You're really the most bullied person in the world?" ABC News' Tom Llamas asked during the exchange.

"One of them, if you really see what people saying about me," Trump said.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/11/p...ing/index.html

she is referring to the comments made about her by the press and the left, not that she is being bullied by the President.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM