1. #1 Driver banned for having world's most untidy car 

...The Vauxhall Astra was so full of junk, magazines, old clothes and even bits of furniture that they could barely see the driver at it roared down a motorway in Dusseldorf, Germany.

The driver - who has not been named by police - has been banned from taking the car on the road again until it has passed a tidiness test.

Police said the car was so full of junk the woman's face was pressed up against the windscreen as she drove. ...
    link

Bag lady moves one step up from a shopping cart. :D

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post

link

Bag lady moves one step up from a shopping cart. :D
    I didn't know that DUmmie bobbolink was German.

rm -rf obama*

And I freak out when I can't get the car washed for 3 straight weeks in the winter. :eek:

He just needs a bigger car and tinted windows! My old Suburban held enough stuff I could have lived out of it for months if necessary :) Thank God for tinted windows!!
    Donald Ian Rankin (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-03-08 12:51 PM
    Response to Original message
    85. This is DU - shame is in short supply around here.

Banned
    Back when I had my gas station a lady came in to get the oil changed in her Ford Ranger. The passenger side was completely full of trash up to a level halfway up her window. The drivers side was shaped like a coccoon shaped to her body where she pressed up against it.

I had been in my bay when she drove up so I guided her on to the rack. After I brought the car down, filled it with oil I put the reminder sticker sticker on her windshield by leaning in the window. It smelled awful. She asked if I was going to start it and I said, "No way I am getting in there!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    He just needs a bigger car and tinted windows! My old Suburban held enough stuff I could have lived out of it for months if necessary :) Thank God for tinted windows!!
    A big part of what I did at my gas station was detailing cars. Some housewives would bring their Suburbans in to be detailed and you would not believe the junk in those things. Jackets, shoes, sports uniforms and equipment. Usually what happened is that kids would wear their jacket to school, it would warm up so when they got picked up, they would be carrying their jacket. They would get off at home but leave it in the truck. The next morning, too cold to goout and get the jacket so they would wear another. Same with school work and books.

I would usually use the boxes that a case of oil would come in and pack everything neatly in there and put all of it back once I cleaned the interior.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I didn't know that DUmmie bobbolink was German.

My thought exactly! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!