Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Early Voting Returns 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Starting to get some of the numbers. I will list those with only Senate Races as posting states with only house races will be a mess. Keep in mind, this is only raw date, so we don't know who voted for who, only by the party the voters affiliated with.

Historically, Dems tend to vote early ether by absentee or early voting in person. Where Republicans tend to vote more day of.

I will try and update this periodically.

State ~ Current RCP Rating ~ Party Vote returns and percentage (D)/(R) in that order

Arizona ~ Toss-up ~
    538,174 33.9% 656,822 41.4%
    554,910 33.6% 659,600 40.0%

California ~ Safe Dem ~
    1,606,855 43.7% 1,194,860 32.5%
    2,430,715 45.9% 1,658,835 31.3%

Connecticut ~ Safe Dem ~ No Information

Delaware ~ Safe Dem ~ No Information

Florida ~ Toss-up ~
    2,074,400 40.6% 2,049,877 40.1%
    2,593,110 39.8% 2,502,999 38.4%

Hawaii ~ Safe Dem ~ No Information

Indiana ~ Toss-up ~ No Information

Maine ~ Safe Independent ~
    67,544 43.9% 44,515 28.9%
    99,308 40.5% 66,281 27.0%

Maryland ~ Safe Dem ~
    465,264 63.8% 172,804 23.7%
    625,062 64.1% 219,291 22.5%

Massachusetts ~ Safe Dem ~ No Information

Michigan ~ Likely Dem ~ No Information

Minnesota1 ~ Likely Dem ~ No Information
    Minnesota2 ~ Leans Dem

Mississippi1 ~ Safe Gop ~ No Information
    Mississippi2 ~ Leans Gop

Missouri ~ Toss-up ~ No Information

Montana ~ Toss-up ~ No Information

Nebraska ~ Safe Gop ~
    31,617 39.1% 39,223 48.5%
    68,377 40.7% 76,586 43.5%

Nevada ~ Toss-up ~
    260,241 41.5% 237,010 37.8%
    324,293 42.1% 278,668 36.2%

New Jersey ~ Leans Dem ~
    27,683 37.4% 27,663 37.4%
    0 0 0 0

New Mexico ~ Safe Dem ~
    223,122 51.8% 146,637 34.0%
    0 0 0 0

New York ~ Safe Dem ~ No Information

North Dakota ~ Leans Gop ~ No Information

Ohio ~ Likely Dem ~ No Information

Pennsylvania ~ Likely Dem ~ No Information

Rhode Island ~ Safe Dem ~ No Information

Tennessee ~ Leans Gop ~ No Information

Texas ~ Leans Gop ~ No Information

Utah ~ Safe Gop ~ No Information

Vermont ~ Safe Independent ~ No Information

Virginia ~ Safe Dem ~ No Information

Washington ~ Safe Dem ~ No Information

West Virginia ~ Leans Dem ~
    79,216 44.4% 65,955 37.0%
    46,334 47.2% 34,715 35.4%

Wisconsin ~ Leans Dem ~ No Information

Wyoming ~ Safe Gop ~ No Information
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 11-05-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Democrats tend to vote late as well, well after they're dead.
    Last edited by FlaGator; 10-15-2018 at 08:23 PM.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Missouri does not have actual early voting, IF you have a reason why you won't be able to make it to the polling place on election day, you can cast an absentee ballot. In the Democrat strongholds of KC and St. Louis there's no doubt a lot of fraud on this, but otherwise it'll be students, military, and people with well-organized travel plans, not a general cross-section of the electorate.

They release early-voting numbers? Why? That doesn't make sense.

Who's going to validate the early numbers are the numbers that were counted? The press can say anything. Bleeping democrats...

This is a recipe for a voting scandal weeks before Election Day. How can it not be, if numbers are released? Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    They release early-voting numbers? Why? That doesn't make sense.

Who's going to validate the early numbers are the numbers that were counted? The press can say anything. Bleeping democrats...

This is a recipe for a voting scandal weeks before Election Day. How can it not be, if numbers are released? Unbelievable.
    All numbers come directly from each States election offices. Not all states do this, but I can access information from states that do in information ranging in:

Mail Ballots Sent or Requested Mail/Online Ballots Returned Early/In Person Cast Total Advance As of % of 2014 Advance Dem % Rep % Other % Ind % Party total White % Black % Hispanic % Other % Unknown % Race Total Female % Male % Unknown % Gender Total 18-29 % 30-44 % 45-60 % 60+ % Unknown % Age Total

Updated the numbers. Arizona is looking really good, so is Florida.

So far early and request for absentee voting is down by a lot except in Arizona, Colorado and Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Missouri does not have actual early voting, IF you have a reason why you won't be able to make it to the polling place on election day, you can cast an absentee ballot. In the Democrat strongholds of KC and St. Louis there's no doubt a lot of fraud on this, but otherwise it'll be students, military, and people with well-organized travel plans, not a general cross-section of the electorate.
    I was surprised when we lived in Florida the ease to cast early votes. No excuses needed.

Thank God for outstate Missouri. The City of St Louis has traditionally had questionable results (and I'm being generous). Lots of cemetery voting there from the Dems. I'm increasingly distrustful of St Louis County. In the old days it was reliably solid Republican.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I don't think we have early voting in MI. Absentee ballots, yes. I know people who have already cast their absentee ballots, like my niece who is at school in Portland.

In the polls, Stabenow is up from between 9 to 23 percent, depending on the poll. Whitmer (D) is up over Schuette (R) in the governor's race by a lesser percentage, but there are no polls that have either republican ahead in those two big state-wide races. Whitmer will probably win because Schuette has been perceived as not taking enough action as AG in the Flint water situation. And he's just not very likable. He's opposed to Prop 1, the legal weed proposal, which is pretty popular and expected to pass with at least 55% of the vote (the medical weed proposal passed with over 60% a few years ago).

There are some congressional races that might be in play, but they are few. My district will probably remain dem, with Andy Levin replacing his dad. There's a conservative R running against Debbie Dingell who thinks he can win. Maybe, but the People's Republic of Ann Arbor is in that district and they will have a big turnout for the legal weed thing. Plus, people like the Dingells. I don't think there's a R in the race to replace Conyers, and the Democratic candidate is a Muslim woman-a kind of modern one, who doesn't always wear a hijab and is big on investment in the city.

The ugliest ads I've seen are against Elissa Slotkin, who worked in the Obama administration and is challenging Mike Bishop (R) for his seat. Stabenow and James are keeping it civilized and running mostly positive ads about their own records.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think we have early voting in MI. Absentee ballots, yes. I know people who have already cast their absentee ballots, like my niece who is at school in Portland.

Not from my information. MI. is really down to the number of absentee ballot request, by a lot. Which is surprising. Though there is still time.

At this point comparing 2014 request and this year.

3,188,956 requested in 2014, this year so far only 896,867.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

The ugliest ads I've seen are against Elissa Slotkin, who worked in the Obama administration and is challenging Mike Bishop (R) for his seat.
    I think Bob Casey said hold my beer:

Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.