Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Rachel Peterson's picture:

Can we check her for activist ties?

I'm not on Linked In. Can someone check and see if this is her?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelburkep

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Rachel Peterson's picture:

Can we check her for activist ties?

I'm not on Linked In. Can someone check and see if this is her?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelburkep
    The activist ties are certainly there on your LI Rachel but she list Seattle as her home rather than this one’s Michigan location.

Her description of herself:

Diverse background in policy development, government relations, grassroots engagement, communications, event planning, international human rights, as well as advocacy with policymakers, international organizations, activists, non-governmental organizations, and think tanks. I excel at finding creative ways to tackle complex issues and enjoy working as part of a team to develop strategic solutions. I am enthusiastic about using my drive, passion, and professional skills to help others and make a positive difference my workplace and community.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    The activist ties are certainly there on your LI Rachel but she list Seattle as her home rather than this one’s Michigan location.

Her description of herself:

Diverse background in policy development, government relations, grassroots engagement, communications, event planning, international human rights, as well as advocacy with policymakers, international organizations, activists, non-governmental organizations, and think tanks. I excel at finding creative ways to tackle complex issues and enjoy working as part of a team to develop strategic solutions. I am enthusiastic about using my drive, passion, and professional skills to help others and make a positive difference my workplace and community.
    I wouldn't put it past an activist to relocate.

Current employment listed:

Experience
    Boeing
    Regional Advocacy Expert
    Company NameBoeing
    Dates EmployedMar 2017 – Present
    Employment Duration1 yr 8 mos
    LocationGreater Seattle Area
    Responsible for encouraging Boeing employees, suppliers, retirees, and the general public to engage with local, state, and federal elected officials to advocate on behalf of public policies that affect Boeing and America's aerospace industry

• Build relationships with key stakeholders in AK, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, and WA to identify trends and provide insight on key congressional races.
    • Identify issue-focused partnerships in target states to encourage advocacy engagement on behalf of priorities
    • Present regularly at employee meetings to foster a culture of public policy awareness and advocacy
    • Engage Boeing retirees around Boeing advocacy priorities and facilitate the growth of retiree organizations to foster connectivity across the generations.

I really doubt if it’s her but she has no pic on LI

Power CUer
    Current employment listed:

Experience
    Boeing
    Regional Advocacy Expert
    Company NameBoeing
    Dates EmployedMar 2017 – Present
    Employment Duration1 yr 8 mos
    LocationGreater Seattle Area
    Responsible for encouraging Boeing employees, suppliers, retirees, and the general public to engage with local, state, and federal elected officials to advocate on behalf of public policies that affect Boeing and America's aerospace industry

• Build relationships with key stakeholders in AK, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, and WA to identify trends and provide insight on key congressional races.
    • Identify issue-focused partnerships in target states to encourage advocacy engagement on behalf of priorities
    • Present regularly at employee meetings to foster a culture of public policy awareness and advocacy
    • Engage Boeing retirees around Boeing advocacy priorities and facilitate the growth of retiree organizations to foster connectivity across the generations.

I really doubt if it’s her but she has no pic on LI
    Yeah, that doesn't sound like the profile. The interesting thing is that there's a pro-life activist of the same name on Life News. I wonder if this is even her real name.

One more thing - there are at least 120 Rachel Petersens on LI and 360 Rachel Petersons

Before Microsoft bought LI you could search by first and last names and location in combo

Power CUer
    One more thing - there are at least 120 Rachel Petersens on LI and 360 Rachel Petersons

Before Microsoft bought LI you could search by first and last names and location in combo
    OK. But I am convinced this woman is an activist who entrapped the pharmacist/clerk. Understand that the store had a policy that honored conscience. The pharmacist would only have to give the order to someone else to fill. I believe that Rachel actually did something deliberately sketchy which created red flags for this guy.

I've never heard of drugs being used in those situations. I thought that the doctor still performed a traditional D&C to removed a dead fetus, to make sure they get the fetus and any associated tissue (cord, amniotic sack, etc.) to prevent an infection or other complications.