Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The War on Christmas in Europe : 'Pink Christmas" 
    It doesn't surprise me that the European gays have the story of Christmas all screwed up.

http://www.takimag.com/site/article/...mas_in_europe/

Pink Xmas: The “War on Christmas” in Europe
    Posted by Paul Belien on December 22, 2008

Be prepared for a homosexual parody of Christmas when you take a stroll through Amsterdam these days. The Dutch city, the self-declared “Gay capital of the world,” is holding its first “Pink Christmas Festival.”

From 18 until 28 December, the ten-day “Christmas Festival” for homosexuals will a “gay X-mas open-air market,” Gay nativity scenes—featuring Baby Jesus with either two Josephs or two Marys—several Gay gatherings, a “pink ice skating rink” (for travestites), and streets lined with pink Christmas trees.

The organizers, who also organize the Amsterdam Gay Pride Parade each August, say they want to “increase the range of options for homosexual men and women during Christmas week when there is not much to do.” They intend to turn the event into an annual Pink Christmas Festival and expect that in the long run Pink Christmas will become even more popular than the August Gay Pride Parade, a floating Parade on barges and boats through the famous Amsterdam canals.

The Dutch Calvinist merchants, who built the canals in the 17th century to provide easy access to their warehouses, could never have imagined that their spoilt, affluent offspring would turn the city, which they made into the commercial hub and the capitalist center of the world, into the world’s showpiece of depravity. Today’s Amsterdammers hold nothing sacred of what their ancestors cared for—except money.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Most don't seem to be Christians, rather homosexuals mocking Christianity.

Banned
    Ahh how things come back around full circle. In days gone by, Christmas holidays were celebrated by massive amounts of drinking and cross dressing (seriously).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Ahh how things come back around full circle. In days gone by, Christmas holidays were celebrated by massive amounts of drinking and cross dressing (seriously).
    Please dont recount to us your days as a child at the wilbur residence. :eek:

The original Christmas was a Roman pagan holiday, complete with sexual orgies, drinking binges, praying to phallic symbols, and all-around debauchery (also, gifts were exchanged, which is where we got the tradition). It had nothing to do with the birth of Jesus. The early Christians simply pulled the date out of their ass to correspond to the Roman pagan winter festivals.

So yes, wilbur is correct. It has come full circle.;)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
    The original Christmas was a Roman pagan holiday, complete with sexual orgies, drinking binges, praying to phallic symbols, and all-around debauchery (also, gifts were exchanged, which is where we got the tradition). It had nothing to do with the birth of Jesus. The early Christians simply pulled the date out of their ass to correspond to the Roman pagan winter festivals.

The cross-dressing, drinking and wandering the streets from home to home was a tradition in England as well... so its been much more recent that Rome even.

Banned

well as you can or cant tell the Roman empire is no more.... so I guess the homo's and all others that practice debauchery will destroy this civilization as well

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    well as you can or cant tell the Roman empire is no more.... so I guess the homo's and all others that practice debauchery will destroy this civilization as well

You forgot the overextension of the Roman military and leaders who embroiled Rome in endless wars, which drained money and resources from the government coffers. I'm sure the homos were to blame for that as well.

Banned
    You forgot the overextension of the Roman military and leaders who embroiled Rome in endless wars, which drained money and resources from the government coffers. I'm sure the homos were to blame for that as well.
    No I am pretty sure it was the homo's but you are the foremost expert in the field of homo's so i will yield the point to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    No I am pretty sure it was the homo's but you are the foremost expert in the field of homo's so i will yield the point to you.
    Homosexuality brought down the Roman Empire?