1. #1 "Barney Is Pi*sed At Obama's Choice to give the inauguration invocation" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Rep. Frank: Obama 'Overestimates' Ability to Unify

"Barney Is Complaining About an evangelical pastor comparing same-sex relationships to incest !"

Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) thinks that President-elect Obama picked same-sex marriage opponent Rick Warren to give the inauguration invocation because Obama "overestimates" his ability to unify people.

"Oh, I believe that he overestimates his ability to get people to put aside fundamental differences," said Frank, the first House member to come out of the closet voluntarily.

Frank, on MSNBC on Monday, said that he's delighted Obama was elected and that the country is headed into the "best time" for public policy since the New Deal.

"But my one question is, I think he overestimates his ability to take people, particularly our colleagues on the right, and, sort of, charm them into being nice," Frank said. "I know he talks about being post-partisan. But I've worked, frankly, with Newt Gingrich and Tom DeLay, the current Republican leadership. The current Republican leadership in the House repudiated George Bush. I don't know why Mr. Obama thinks he's going to have them better than George Bush.

"And so, to be honest, when he talks about being post-partisan, having seen these people and knowing what they would do in that situation, I suffer from post-partisan depression," Frank said jokingly.

Frank and same-sex rights advocates have fiercely criticized Obama for picking Warren, an evangelical pastor who supported a same-sex marriage ban in California.

Frank said that Warren's attempts to reach across to the gay and lesbian community and other groups such as Muslims doesn't allay his objection to Warren's featured inaugural role.

"I think Rick Warren's comments, comparing same-sex relationships to incest, is deeply offensive, wildly inaccurate, and very socially disruptive," Frank said. "And I'm glad he is talking to the Muslims. I'm glad everybody's talking to everybody. We're not here talking about not having conversations. We're talking about singling somebody out for a great honor. And I think the president-elect made a serious mistake in doing that."
    http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2008...lity-to-charm/

Once again I ask: "Who cares what Barney Frank thinks?"

This douche nozzle was one of the creators of the current financial abortion, now he wants to use the fiscal mess that he helped create to usher in a New Deal 2.0. Why isn't this idiot behind bars? He should've at least been taken before the Congressional ethics committe and grilled, the way those coconuts in Congress grilled the oil company execs last year. What a joke.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Maybe it will give Queen frank a coranary. He is the ultimate Hipocrite.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Once again I ask: "Who cares what Barney Frank thinks?"

This douche nozzle was one of the creators of the current financial abortion, now he wants to use the fiscal mess that he helped create to usher in a New Deal 2.0. Why isn't this idiot behind bars? He should've at least been taken before the Congressional ethics committe and grilled, the way those coconuts in Congress grilled the oil company execs last year. What a joke.
    If they stuck him/it in the DC lockup he would be in fag heaven .All of those men and little Barney Butt ,oh such joy !

Anyone else getting a chuckle thinking about how Queen Barney would pronounce "post-partisan depression?"
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

The annoying thing about Frank's comment is that it's so impenetrably stupid. Basically, he's saying that "we" on the left have such fundamental disagreements with proponents of normative views on sexuality that "we" can't tolerate hearing from one of their leaders even though millions of Americans agree with him. At the same time, it just isn't a big deal if people on the right are forced to compromise their own views in any situation and particularly at official functions.

This is a viewpoint that would be instantly attacked if it was declared by a Republican of similar standing.