Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Heading back to Iraq & wanted to give you all my thanks! 
    This weekend I head back to the sands of Iraq for the second time in 18 months, and I wanted to take the opportunity to give thanks to the many great people I've met through this site.
    For OPSEC reasons, I won't mention my specific unit, where we're headed or the exact day I'm leaving, but it's approaching much faster then I think anyone had anticipated! In my personal opinion, I can't wait to be back in Iraq. Something about being in that environment around my close friends and fellow Marines, it's a great feeling.

So to everyone who reads this, thank you for all the great conversations and memories. Hopefully I'll talk to you again soon!

Semper Fidelis, and God Bless America.:D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Thank you for your service and stay safe! :)

Stay safe. Thank you for your service and let us know if there is anything we can do for you or anyone in your unit.

Stay safe.

Patent Member
    Keep your head down and your rifle clean. Stay safe and come back in one piece.

Whatever you do, don't talk to any DUmmies or John Murtha.

Thank you for volunteering, and for your good attitude. And what Phillygirl said.. if you have computer access, let us know of any wishlists for you, or members of your unit.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    This weekend I head back to the sands of Iraq for the second time in 18 months, and I wanted to take the opportunity to give thanks to the many great people I've met through this site.
    For OPSEC reasons, I won't mention my specific unit, where we're headed or the exact day I'm leaving, but it's approaching much faster then I think anyone had anticipated! In my personal opinion, I can't wait to be back in Iraq. Something about being in that environment around my close friends and fellow Marines, it's a great feeling.

So to everyone who reads this, thank you for all the great conversations and memories. Hopefully I'll talk to you again soon!

Godspeed.

Stay safe and do us proud.

Thank you for your service. It was an honor to have you here with us. Stay safe. :)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post

We are the ones that should be thanking you. Take care and may God bless you.

Sonnabend