1. #1 Cornell Adds ‘Diversity’ Courses to Graduation Requirements 
    Cornell University has announced the addition of a “Diversity and Inclusion” course requirement for students that they must complete before graduation.

Cornell University announced this week that the school will be adding a “Diversity and Inclusion” course to the graduation requirements. The proposal for the new requirement was passed by a faculty vote on Tuesday. 182 faculty members voted in favor of the requirement, 90 voted against it, and 18 abstained. The changes are expected to be implemented for students enrolled in the fall of 2020.

Prof. Durba Ghosh, the Director of the Feminist, Gender and Sexuality program at Cornell University, said in a comment that she is excited about the new requirement.

“I think most students think of questions of diversity and inclusion as a part of their education at Cornell so I am glad this set of requirements validates what many students are already doing,” Ghosh said in a comment to the Cornell student newspaper. “This curriculum is a promising step toward affirming the college’s commitment to our motto, ‘any person … any study.’”
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...-requirements/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

We had to take one 3 credit "Non-Western World" class at WMU in the 80s. They just didn't use the word diversity as much then. I took a cool anthropology class. We watched a movie of the Aborigines eating live lizards. At least, that's the one thing I clearly remember. I think it was the semester I pledged.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    We had to take one 3 credit "Non-Western World" class at WMU in the 80s. They just didn't use the word diversity as much then. I took a cool anthropology class. We watched a movie of the Aborigines eating live lizards. At least, that's the one thing I clearly remember. I think it was the semester I pledged.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Yet, no diversity of thought.

Maybe the people who come up with these things shoud wattch INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.