1. #1 ***Pete Williams just reported Rosenstein no longer in charge of Mueller invrstigatio 
    link

NewsCenter28 (870 posts)

***Pete Williams just reported Rosenstein no longer in charge of Mueller invrstigation***

Whittaker is in charge of Mueller now, per NBC's Williams.
    2naSalit (22,967 posts)

4. There are only 16 days of Congress being in session for the rest of 2018!

So don't freak out, there are ways to deal with this in a few weeks.
    By recent history I'm sure they think so. By the Democrats and the leftist judges usurping the authority and prerogative of the President to perform the job he was elected to do.

meadowlark5 (2,778 posts)

5. That was quick

I guess the thugs needed to move fast to shut everything down before dems got in in January.
    2naSalit (22,967 posts)

11. A combination of

temper tantrum and panic. He can't handle that he lost the House and he can't help but rage in whatever way happens.
    That's quite the projection.

Takket (6,879 posts)

9. One day after we win the house

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!

If Mueller gets fired, time for a coup
    2naSalit (22,967 posts)

14. Already has been a coup

we will reverse it. This is just what we expected but now that we have the House this can be picked up on day one for the next Congress. House committees are now being formed and will be operational on that very day. Mueller can be employed by the House cmtes. and there was some mention of having him testify to them.
    GoCubsGo (20,357 posts)

21. Well, that didn't take long.

Here's hoping Mueller turns everything he has over to Schiff, et al.
    Given that the Jack*ss pols have done EVERYTHING they can to keep the activities of the corrupt Jack*ss deep state activities from coming out it's a certainty some of THEM and The Black *sses Administration, if not The Black *ss himself belong in prison.

It's been 2 years either Mueller and his Jack*ss team have something or they don't. Time to put up or shut up and end it.

2naSalit (22,967 posts)

14. Already has been a coup
    winning an election against the democrat party candidate is not a coup.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Here's the Missing Link.

If true the news is good, but the DU OPer has no link. Unless confirmed with something substantial, I'd take it as annoymorously sourced, i.e. with a very large block of salt.
    Last edited by SVPete; 11-07-2018 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    The chuckie boy calls it a constitutional crisis. What do they call a coup attempt if changing AGs and ending corruption and fraud unmask that. I hope things finally get underway to get some of these people in prison where they honestly belong, this is just too important to allow go unpunished. The next liberal president will look back and say hey I can do anything I like because that kenyan did it and wasn't held responsible. Still waiting !

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Here's the Missing Link.

If true the news is good, but the DU OPer have no link. Unless confirmed with something substantial, I'd take it as annoymorously sourced, i.e. with a very large block of salt.

underpants (137,172 posts)

3. Who's Whitaker?
    Your worst fucking nightmare DUmmy.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Your worst fucking nightmare DUmmy.
    You seem to be correct on that point.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Refraining from miscellanous comment for now. Other than he's a great and very well qualified choice.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender