Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 This is unfuckingbelievable 
    link'

malaise (180,635 posts)

This is unfuckingbelievable

He isn't even coming to terms with the fact that he lost the House.

iIIIIIiI have made the country is safe while 11 Jewish Americans and others were slaughtered less than two weeks ago.
    STFU buffoon.
    What's he supposed to do? Yell, scream, and throw fits like the Jack*ss contingent has been doing for the past 2 years?

Or give in to the Jack*sses and kiss their butt since they took the house by a few seats. Yea, right. That's what they expect. Now they're upset that he isn't doing just that.

calimary (50,003 posts)

1. Pretty nauseating, isn't it!

Guess so if you're part of the jack*ss party.

In It to Win It (196 posts)

5. If he says it enough, people will believe it.

He wants people to believe he’s winning!
    He lost much less than losers Obama and Clinton did at the same point in their presidency.
    Johonny (15,779 posts)

19. He really doesn't know what the house does... but he's about to find out.
    It's all about revenge because he DARED to win the election and then to make it worse did NOT do as the Jack*ss Party demanded and fulfill their leftist agenda.

LakeArenal (3,940 posts)

44. He's a stain on history and humanity...

Today I hear pundents saying how politically savvy he is. I also heard a guy named Dowd, I think, say how happy Trump is to go up against Pelosi because she is as universally disliked as he is.
    Already? God I hate them so much. Nancy is not hated as much as he. Nobody is. ‘Cept maybe Ted Cruz. Oh, maybe Mitch McConnell.

Hmmm or Grassley, or Kochs, or Graham.

Oh I give up....
    Democrats have the mind of a young child that has no concept that their actions and words have consequences and us unable to think ahead to what those might be. It's all feel good now nonsense. Then they're shocked when it comes back to them..........just as what they do in the next 2 years WILL come back to them in the form of consequences they won't like.

It's not that they cannot think ahead and anticipate consequences it's that the immediate feel good is like a high the druggie gets. Why consider consequences of what they say and do and their policies when they can get a feel good drugged high right now?

Never the less, consequences STILL happen whether they will admit it or not.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Guess what, just in case they haven't heard yet he was elected President and hillary wasn't. This is one of those Bobby Peru moments when Bobby says, "no bullets.....dummy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Guess what, just in case they haven't heard yet he was elected President and hillary wasn't. This is one of those Bobby Peru moments when Bobby says, "no bullets.....dummy!"
    It's November 7, 2018. Donald Trump is still President of the United States.

Just in case mal's vision is cannabis-impaired.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    One of the lowest 2 year mid term losses by a new President in the past 100 years is hardly a wave of new power or a demand for gigantic change. A minor blip on the radar.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    One of the lowest 2 year mid term losses by a new President in the past 100 years is hardly a wave of new power or a demand for gigantic change. A minor blip on the radar.
    I think the average House seat loss is 30-50, and the average Senate seat loss is two. So the Ds were below average regarding House seats, and the tables were turned on them in the Senate. And the reversal means obstructing Trump appointees will be more difficult come January.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

We have the White House.

We have the Senate.

We have the majority of Governors.

We have majority on the Supreme Court and RBG isn't looking too spry these days.

So we lost the House. Big deal. Guess what DU, Trump has a pen and a phone also.

A word of advice, DUmmies. Your own Mocha Godling and his AGs thoroughly demonstrated that the House can be completely blown off and their subpoenas ignored as long as the House isn't all in on impeachment over it and the Senate isn't massively controlled by the opposing party.

All the House can do is demonstrate its impotency when going up against the Executive on its lonesome.

I can understand why DUpipo are so bitter. Life must be really hard when you are that stupid.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    That reminded me of this classic

Liberals! The real fascists.

Someone needs to explain to the DUmmies that this is what grownups do. They acknowledge what has happened and move on. An adult does not waste time yelling, crying, calling people names and having a collective temper tantrum that the left is famous for.

In other words DUmmies...

GROW. THE. FUCK. UP.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.