1. #1 Sarah Sanders on Jim Acosta: 
    link

applegrove (83,762 posts)

Sarah Sanders on Jim Acosta:
    ABC News @ABC
    · 7h

In contentious exchange on migrant caravan, Russian investigation, Pres. Trump tells CNN's Jim Acosta, "I think you should let me run the country, you run CNN...Put down the mic."

Acosta's colleague defended him: "He's a diligent reporter." http://abcn.ws/Election2018

ABC News @ABC

JUST IN: White House suspends access to CNN’s Jim Acosta after press conference confrontation.

"As a result of today’s incident, the White House is suspending the hard pass of the reporter involved until further notice," Sarah Sanders said in a statement. https://abcn.ws/2QtdoM8 pic.twitter.com/wjdvdmLpVl
    6:59 PM - Nov 7, 2018

wolfie001 (1,332 posts)

2. She's a lying pig!!!

That's all folks!
    meadowlark5 (2,783 posts)

3. She is such a liar

Just watch the video and this over eager little reporter who wants to be somebody, stands up and grabs the mic.

Trump is on the edge of insanity and this was just a convenient excuse to get rid of one of the very, very few tough reporters in the press pool.
    Corgigal (5,844 posts)

6. She touch him.

Put me on the jury. She was out of line. Her parents must be so proud. I cringed when I saw a young woman acting like that for a 73 year old man.
    Eko (3,844 posts)

7. Yup,

She touched his left arm first in the attempt to take the mic from him, she initiated contact without consent.
    Totally Tunsie (1,943 posts)
    9. "We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman

just trying to do her job as a White House intern. This conduct is absolutely unacceptable."

Here's the double irony:

1. WE will not tolerate the White House placing it's figurative hands on a well-respected reporter just trying to do his job.

2. This WH has no place defending this president giving the example of "placing hands on a young woman". Doturd is the master of same.

This was a despicable action by the White House. The Freedom Of The Press line has been crossed.
    "Freedom of the press DOES NOT mean freedom to act disrespectfully over and over again.
    Last edited by Carol; 11-07-2018 at 09:35 PM.