Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 sheshe2 - We're Stuck With White People 
    So, its been a while since I have the oppurtunity to post, but I did find this gem.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211389255

sheshe2 (51,567 posts)

We're Stuck With White People

In the weeks before the midterm elections, America was rocked by three separate acts of domestic terrorism. One, which took place in my hometown, was the deadliest act of anti-semitism in American history. Another was the biggest mass assassination attempt in American history. And then there was the killing of two black people in a grocery store in Kentuckyóa hate crime that undoubtedly would have had an even larger death toll had the suspect been successful in attempting to enter a black church moments earlier.
    Just this morning a suspect, described as Middle Eastern shot up a bar of college students. Was that an act of Terrorism? Im guessing not, because he isnt White.

What about all the Black on Black, Black on White murders that go on, every day, every weekend, in towns like Chicago? Is that just some sort of misunderstanding?

Im thinking your just a racist piece of crap, sheshe2.

Each of these terrorists are white men with politics aligned with the rhetoric and policies of the president, and at least two of them were directly influenced by the president and the presidentís myriad satellites. Perhaps you can not blame Donald Trump for the evil committed by his most extreme supportersóyou can and should, of course, but perhaps you canítóbut at the very least, you can say that his words and acts and status and position communicate a community to said extremists. They are, after all, very fine people, too.
    Two can play that game. The fellow who shot up the Republicans at the ball field, he worked for Bernie Sanders campaign. So clearly, that was Bernie Sanders fault, isnt it?

And itís because of thisówell, this and 500 or so years worth of reasons too boundless and amorphous to list todayóthat I just canít feel the optimism that Iíve been told I should feel about the Democrats winning back the House. Of course, Iím happy for all of the Ayanna Pressleys and Sharice Davidsí and the rest of the numerous firsts whoíll be representing us and fighting for us. For this I am thankful. For this I am grateful. Also, just because I donít feel the optimism doesnít mean I donít see it. I do. Itís there. I can see, smell, and taste it, as much as you can see, smell, and taste something so intangible.
    Wouldnt be a solid post without White People are evil "cause slavery". Plenty of Blacks owned Black Slaves. Why dont you blame Africa for selling your ancestors?

But I donít feel it. Which means I donít buy it. Which means I donít believe it. Because what happened in Pittsburgh and in Kentucky and with the mail bombs should have torpedoed the entire Republican Party. It should have crashed Donald Trumpís entire foundation. It should have been a disaster for them, for Americans to be killed so close to an election by men merely following their leader, but it wasnít. And if that didnít convince the tens of millions of Americans who voted red last night -- knowing that a red vote is a vote for terror and hate -- to perhaps just reconsider, what would?
    Your nuts.

To be fair, Iím not devoid of optimism. The source of it exists in my home and in my family and in the people whoíve become my family and in God and in black people. (And by ďblack peopleĒ I mean ďthe black people who love and value black women and girls.Ē) But having political optimism, in America, means possessing an optimism that white people, collectively, will choose the rightest thing instead of the whitest thing. Which, these days, sounds less optimistic and more insane.
    So your against interracial relationships then? You only have room for Black in your life? I think you need professional help. Also, your just racist. Plain and simple.

Blue_Tires (51,655 posts)

1. k+r

Sadly, no matter how they performed in the races yesterday, we all know that the GOP will turn the crazy up another couple of notches and more people will die as a result...
    Uh huh. Your party owns the crazies, and yall know it.

Tipperary (3,389 posts)

4. And a black man committed the acts of arson

against Jewish places of worship. Lots of hate out there; whites donít own hatred.
    Wait, what? What is this Sorcery? Someone with some common sense? I bet this comment will be dealt with, swiftly.

sheshe2 (51,567 posts)

5. No, they don't own it...

However they are the leaders behind most domestic terrorism...and the President as the article states said of Charlottesville..."they are very fine people."
    Clearly you follow King Obamas definition of "domestic terrorism".

mcar (24,160 posts)

25. 73% of white women voted for Kemp in GA

51% of white women voted for DeRacist.

Either way, it's a shameful number. Makes me embarrassed to be a white woman.
    Im embarrassed for your family.

At this point it all unravels, identity politics, finger pointing.... I have no desire to sort and sift. Sheshe then has to point out that she didnt author the article and she is a white woman....

sheshe2 (51,567 posts)

53. Okay....The author is Damon Young. I am neither black or a man in fact I am not Damon Young. I am white and female.
    Dont forget, your clearly a bigoted, self hating, racist, who needs serious drugs.

jcmaine72 (348 posts)

29. The facts are the facts.

White people are at the root of everything that is both currently wrong and has been historically wrong with our society. White people need to start taking responsibility for that and change their behavior accordingly. Many, of course, never will, which is why we still have a Republican Party in this nation, but that's the score.
    Wow.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    You think they'd be happy with their win
    on Tuesday but hey, what am I thinking, it's DU!!

You are right NCFarmer, she is just a self hating nut.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    The left essentially hates anyone who doesn't live in a major city AND doesn't vote Democrat. Probably from glimpsing at a map of red counties and how many of them there are.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

sheshe2 (51,567 posts)

We're Stuck With White People
    This howl needs to be part of the Democrat Party platform!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Another professional victim trying to milk the professionally guilty.

You think your life is shitty so you run over to DU to get the guilt squad to cheer you up.
    And that helped you and the world how?

This is just another nut case who enjoys misery too much.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

sheshe2 (51,567 posts)
    One, which took place in my hometown, was the deadliest act of anti-semitism in American history. 1 Another was the biggest mass assassination attempt in American history 2. And then there was the killing of two black people in a grocery store in Kentucky 3 ...
    1 By a guy who hates Donald Trump almost as much as sheesh does.

2 By a dude who is half Filipino (= Pacific Islander = POC) and full loony-toon.

3 I know DUpipo hate word definitions, because definitions interfere with narratives. This was a murder, not terrorism. And the good people of KY - white and black - will ensure that the perp never again draws a breath in freedom (and hopefully abbreviate his breathing in prison).

Now ... killings of blacks ... who are the vastly most frequent murderers of blacks? And why do I suspect that the most frequent murderers of Hispanics might not be non-Hispanic whites?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I'm going to use this as an opportunity to point out something i have noticed recently.

Non whites are usually referred to as hyphenated Americans (African-Americans, Arab-Americans, Asian-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Indian-Americans, etc..) but whites are always referred to as just whites and often as a slur. Why aren't whites referred to as European-Americans, since most whites can trace their roots back to Europe?

Just throwing it out there.

[\end rant]
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I'm going to use this as an opportunity to point out something i have noticed recently.

Non whites are usually referred to as hyphenated Americans (African-Americans, Arab-Americans, Asian-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Indian-Americans, etc..) but whites are always referred to as just whites and often as a slur. Why aren't whites referred to as European-Americans, since most whites can trace their roots back to Europe?

Just throwing it out there.

[\end rant]
    I want to know why many Italians, who are as dark as any other "person of color" in most cases, are considered white? We're olive skinned. My dad was brown skinned as brown as a Middle Easterner.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Another professional victim trying to milk the professionally guilty.

You think your life is shitty so you run over to DU to get the guilt squad to cheer you up.
    And that helped you and the world how?

This is just another nut case who enjoys misery too much.
    You just wait, Effietheblack will be along shortly to get her praise as to not be outdone by she she. And all the white DUmmies will fall all over themselves to give it while Effie tells them how awful they are because theyíre white.

Democrats stoke racial hatred and resentment. It's part of their platform and it's the only way they think they can win. EVERYTHING is about skin color and racism, even as they give themselves a pass by justifying their own racism.

If speaking disparaging and generalizing about black people is "racism" then doing the same about white people is 'racism'. You can't have it both ways. Either both are or neither is.

Sheshe and Effie are both RACISTS.