Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jcmaine72 (349 posts)

29. The facts are the facts.

White people are at the root of everything that is both currently wrong and has been historically wrong with our society. White people need to start taking responsibility for that and change their behavior accordingly. Many, of course, never will, which is why we still have a Republican Party in this nation, but that's the score.
    And this is scapegoating as well as racists. Not only is it not true, but you know the Jack*sses would say it's 'racist' if it were said about Black People.

"Black people are at the root of everything that is both currently wrong and has been historically wrong with our society. Black people need to start taking responsibility for that and change their behavior accordingly. Many, of course, never will, which is why we still have a Democrat Party in this nation, but that's the score."
    That is a racist statement just as it is when the word "White" is used. Claiming it isn't doesn't make it so. It just makes one a hypocrite as well as a racist.

I just went back over to the Plantation and found this..

Bettie (5,178 posts)

...People talk about "white pride"...I feel "white shame", no matter who I vote for (and I'm pretty far left), I've got the millstone of knowing that it is my race that is fucking everything up.
    Then I ask, why dont you people just move to any number of Countries that have little to zero White Folks? Ill eagerly wait to hear back on that...

[quote]And I can talk to most of them until I'm blue in the face, can present facts and well-reasoned arguments and they are so blinded that they refuse to even consider that there is be another way.[/quote[

There was this fellow named Adolf who had a similar idea. Ya know, get rid of an entire group of folks. You might check out the Library for some works on him.

Tom Rinaldo (19,132 posts)

63. The headline is unfortunately accurate.

The Democratic Party is our vehicle for doing that. Goal one for us is to build and sustain a strong multi-racial coalition within the Democratic Party.
    You mean a D party where Whites arent welcome, am I right?

If I was Democrat, Im pretty sure this shit would be pretty darn offensive. I have family members that are what you would call "Blue Dog" Democrats. Im pretty sure they would be happy to know that their "whiteness" is ruining the D party, and Merica..

Bettie (5,178 posts)

...People talk about "white pride"...I feel "white shame", no matter who I vote for (and I'm pretty far left), I've got the millstone of knowing that it is my race that is fucking everything up.
    I can hardly believe I'm posting this ... there's an easy solution, T#$%, off yourself! No more white guilt!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Bettie (5,178 posts)

bathing in gasoline and drying off next to an open flame will cure you of your terminal whiteness that loathe so much.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM