Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Tucker Carlson is a racist a*hole, but this is just wrong 
    link

Liberals show once again that they will not tolerant ANYONE or anything that isn't appropriately liberal. They justify their intolerance of anything they don't agree with be calling the idea or person "racist".

Some don't agree with Tuckers wife and kids being targeted but plenty are fine with it.

MichMary (1,599 posts)
    Tucker Carlson is a racist a*hole, but this is just wrong

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.20a179ebaac6

‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters
    ‘We know where you sleep at night’: Protesters surround Tucker Carlson’s home
    A group of protesters gathered outside the Northwest D.C. home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Nov. 7. (Drea Cornejo/The Washington Post)

Boycott advertisers, but physically threatening someone at his home, with his family present will not produce the results the protesters hope for.
    Right. Anyone who isn't for open boarders is "racist" according to how the Jack*ss Party defines "racism".

Mr. Quackers (40 posts)

1. this is the sound

of all the fucks I give:

boo fucking hoo for Tucker "Fuckboy" Carlson
    LincolnRossiter (83 posts)

3. Again, he has a wife and kids who have school and bedtime and they all have the right to feel safe..

at home. This isn't supposed to be who we are.
    Mr. Quackers (40 posts)

25. his racism and abhorrent right wing ideologies

are an existential threat to many people who have wives and children
    Mr. Quackers (40 posts)

148. Well, you can have your high horse

Nobody is trying to string up the dickweed from the streetlights or anything.

Spew shit, get shit in return.

So tough shit for the buttercup, he needs to get to sucking it up.
    Mr. Quackers (40 posts)

164. Mr. Quackers is the name of one of my ducks

It is rather touching that you have so much sympathy for racists though. Fuckboy Carlson shouldn't put his children in that position. There are consequences to actions. Give shit out, get shit in return.

Nice ad hominem! Shows you probably have nothing of value to actually contribute.

Fuck what Tucker Carlson thinks, fuck what the alt-right thinks. Why are you so concerned about what they think anyway? Why do you have sympathy for racists? Come clean, it's okay.

Bless your heart, dear.
    Seeking Serenity (2,465 posts)

65. "This isn't supposed to be who we are"

May not supposed to be, but, regrettably, it is who we are now. Just read the comments in this thread for confirmation of that :
    Boo [effing] hoo. I don't care. If only he'd become a progressive Democrat, this wouldn't happen to him or his family. He deserved it. He probably staged it on his own. I don't believe it happened, but so what if it did?
    Et cetera, et cetera.

So yeah, it is who we, as progressives, are now. Not all participate, but most support this kind of stuff (or even worse) Get used to it.

By all means, please call it out and denounce it, loudly and forcefully. But be prepared to be called a Nazi for doing so and to be banned from progressive forums. Or you could stay silent and thus be complicit. Or you could join in. Or you could leave. At the end of the day, those are your only choices.
    Demsrule86 (26,318 posts)

67. You assume the account is true. I do not...as for a rights, Kavanaugh's accuser's kids had

rights too...I don't give two shits about Tucker's situation.
    LenaBaby61 (3,727 posts)

171. I don't give two shits about Tucker's situation.

Same here. FUCK HIM.

He spews racism like he's a fountain. He's also the same person who thinks cops should use black folks for target practice (Philando Castile), and oh if they get murdered because the cops are SCARED so fucking what. Feel sorry for that? Uh NOPE.

Karma is a beyotch IF this story is even true, because he put his family into harms way, but then again, I don't believe most of the shit coming out of a FAUX news person's lying, racist mouth (Shep Smith/Juan Williams are the exceptions, & Sometimes Chris Wallace shows signs of having some decency).

Leftists: Tucker Carlson put his family in harms way, because he is vocally opposed to liberalism. We wouldn't have been there if he kept his mouth shut, so it's his fault.
    141. So should every literal murderer's family be targets of murder? Are we justified in getting every

drug dealer's kid hooked on drugs?

Just to be clear, I don't think this would be justified if that piece of shit Tucker lived alone. He has a legal right to spread his racism and bullshit on that bullshit propaganda station that's been a thorn in our national discourse for 20 years until someone decides that he doesn't. People, however, don't have a legal right to follow him home and commit acts of criminal trespassing, disturbing the peace, intimidation, communicating threats, etc. The fact that he has a wife and young children only makes it worse.

Are you all 10 years old or something? This isn't how you beat the ideology of hatred. You go at it with knowledge and reason.

As an aside, if some clowns holed my wife up in the kitchen cupboard because they didn't like my politics I'd knock their goddamned heads off.
    gopiscrap (18,305 posts)

163. and we have a legal right to call him on it and shame him to his family

and his neighbors. One of the problems in letting tuckers shit go unchecked is that his evil spawn will take on the same opinions of the father... perhaps if they see that people hate their foather for his vile opinions and they will be shunned they'll eithefr shut the fuck up when they are adults or they will change their opinions
    What a jack*ss. Doesn't the idiot think? If this is OK then Republicans are JUST AS entitled to do the same to the jack*ss Democrat politicians and pundits. And if hating someone else's beliefs allows for this they why not
    kill someone?
    gopiscrap (18,305 posts) 162. agreed

nothing changes unless it directly impacts these fuckers families
    Democrat mobs and bullies. It's what they do. And the Democrat politicians approve of it or they'd tell them to stop it.

Butterflylady (624 posts)

165. Then he shouldn't have a news show where

he spews his racist views.
    jrthin (3,442 posts)

16. His show threatens the lives of many, many minorities on a daily basis.

His show plays a part in working up racists and anti-semites that they feel they can send pipe bombs or walk into a church or synagogue and murder people.
    InAbLuEsTaTe (13,335 posts)

23. Absolutely... feel so sorry for that asshole. Not!
    Thomas Hurt (2,403 posts)

29. Antifa needs to back off on this crap, the threats and intimidation and violence

should not be tactic of the left in America.
    Baltimike (69 posts)

33. Antifa is a Russian front all day long. nt

39. They may be, but if approximately 1/4 of the posters in this thread so far are supporting or...

justifying this, is it so out of the question that some actual liberals are involved in it? It's disgusting. This is little better than the "proud boys" and the rest of those fascist clowns.
    [/QUOTE]I Antifa didn't show up ever where the Proud Boys went there'd be NO VIOLENCE. [QUOTE]

45. I don't support it but it happens to us all the times...and I don't see the GOP doing a thing about

it. I have no sympathy for those who lie for a living and spend their lives dividing our country...as you sow so shall you reap. Protest is an American right. fuck him.

klnm jjl
    Right. The country wouldn't be so divided if Republicans would just agree with Demcrats or keep their mouth shut so it is THEY who are dividing the country./s

Mr. Quackers (40 posts)

37. Tucker Carlson can change his abhorrent traitorous rhetoric

turn a new leaf and join the human race.
    UniteFightBack (139 posts)

35. You reap what you sow. nt

44. I have zero sympathy for those who get on the air and lie their heads off for Trump and the GOP.

What about Kavanaugh's accuser? She had to move and received death threats...there are consequences for lying for living and being a racist piece of shit.
    awesomerwb1 (2,047 posts)

56. Will never understand why so many people here

give the benefit of the doubt to these hate and racism promoters.

There is no bottom for these guys. HAVE WE NOT LEARNED THAT YET??? Really?

Everybody needs to be critical, skeptical first before leaping in defense of these rats.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Tucker is racist? Will occasionally catch his show, and have never heard a single racist word said by him.

I suppose every thing a conservative says is somehow a racist dog whistle according to the wacky left.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Democrats can try to distance themselves from ANTIFA all they want, but everyone knows they are one in the same. Share the same beliefs, same mindset. You own their actions DUmmies.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Tucker is racist? Will occasionally catch his show, and have never heard a single racist word said by him.

I suppose every thing a conservative says is somehow a racist dog whistle according to the wacky left.
    The bar for being racist is set pretty low these days.

Seeking Serenity (2,465 posts)

65. "This isn't supposed to be who we are"

May not supposed to be, but, regrettably, it is who we are now. Just read the comments in this thread for confirmation of that :
    Ding-Dong! Ding-Dong!

Yes?

Pizza delivery!

Quote Originally Posted by DemsAreDumb View Post
    The bar for being racist is set pretty low these days.
    baR
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

3. Again, he has a wife and kids who have school and bedtime and they all have the right to feel safe..

at home. This isn't supposed to be who we are.
    It's not who you are supposed to be, but it is exactly who you have become.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post

Him exposing the left and their motivation for welcoming illegal aliens is what they consider racist

"People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I'm not surprised at this at all.

These jerkazoids have come to believe that you change people's minds by gettting in someone's face, screaming at them and cursing them out. I'm not kidding.

They are too crazy/stupid to figure out that those kinds of actions are a really bad idea, no , really.

This just proves that they are either so void of ideas, so incapible of debate, or so out of touch with reality that all this crap seems reasonable to their tiny, decaying minds.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Tucker is very bright. I've watched the steady stream of lefties on his show, all thinking they could out-think him. It must drive them crazy when he outmaneuvers them. Just like a little kid, when they don't get their way, they scream, pound their widdle fists and get red in the face. The antifa folks are cowards with their faces covered. The closest thing that I can compare them to is the KKK from the old days. The difference seems to be in the color of their masks. Both are disgusting.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

... This isn't supposed to be who we are.
    "Supposed to be" plus $5 will get you a latte and change at Starchucks. As two or more DU threads worth of celebratory posts on this topic show, Antifa thuggery is what Ds and DU are.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!