1. #1 Trump's acting attorney general, Matt Whitaker, has no intention of recusing from Rus 
    link

DonViejo (50,115 posts) Trump's acting attorney general, Matt Whitaker, has no intention of recusing from Russia probe,...

Source: The Washington Post

Trumpís acting attorney general, Matt Whitaker, has no intention of recusing from Russia probe, associates say

By Devlin Barrett, Matt Zapotosky and Josh Dawsey November 8 at 12:17 PM

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker has no intention of recusing himself from overseeing the special counsel probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to people close to him who added they do not believe he would approve any subpoena of President Trump as part of that investigation.

Since stepping into his new role on Wednesday, Whitaker has faced questions ó principally from Democrats ó about whether he should recuse from the Russia investigation, given that he has written opinion pieces in the past about the investigation, and is a friend and political ally of a witness.

On Thursday, two people close to Whitaker said he has no intention of taking himself off the Russia case.

Ethics officials at the Justice Department are likely to review his past work to see if he has any financial or personal conflicts. In many instances, that office does not require a Justice Department official to recuse, but suggests a course of action. In the past, senior Justice Department officials tend to follow such advice, but they are rarely required to do so, according to officials familiar with the process.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...a6b_story.html
    blugbox (257 posts)

3. How the hell does trump get to pick who leads the criminal investigation...

Of himself!!

Does a murder suspect get to pick his judge and jury?
    How is it that the deep state and their complicit if not colluding Democrats get to lead an investigation where THEY criminally used our intelligence assets to spy on an opponent?

Oh, and it's NOT a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION no matter what the DUmmies say.

The Liberal Lion (507 posts)

4. I do not believe trump will be removed by legal means. I do believe he will be removed, however.

Listen, I'm using my words carefully here. But I think those who take the time to read this will understand the full gravity of my statement. The choice will be yours. Be ready.
    The idiots must want civil war.

turbinetree (11,139 posts)

5. Hey Whittaker.....................this is your worse nightmare............here are the names........

Jerrold Nadler

Adam Schiff

Maxine Waters

for starters.....................
    duforsure (4,053 posts)

8. He's making a huge mistake

And will regret his actions soon.
    Thekaspervote (1,467 posts)

9. He's too stupid to know any better!! But, just like all the other bodies behind him, he'll find out

Sessions recused himself because he was a potential witness, the appearance of a conflict of interest. Whitaker has no such conflict of interest, and therefore no reason to recuse himself. This narrative is the partisan MSM trying to stir up a fauxny issue. Unsurprisingly.
    Last edited by SVPete; 11-09-2018 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Correction
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

4. I do not believe trump will be removed by legal means. I do believe he will be removed, however.

Listen, I'm using my words carefully here. But I think those who take the time to read this will understand the full gravity of my statement. The choice will be yours. Be ready.
    a veiled threat by a low post DUmmy

One of the first things Whitaker should do is locate and release the memo from rosenstein that started the mueller investigation which will show what the scope of the investigation was supposed to be and compare it to what it has become. become.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Anyone notice how the mutts are up in arms when President Donald J Trump appoints an individual to a post. Then its a Constitutional Emergency when he gets rid of the exact same person?

Quote Originally Posted by NCFarmer View Post
    Anyone notice how the mutts are up in arms when President Donald J Trump appoints an individual to a post. Then its a Constitutional Emergency when he gets rid of the exact same person?
    wasn't a problem for them when obama uses his phone and his pen...
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Skinner should show more sense, this is a clear
    threat against a sitting POTUS.
    May the FORCE be with you!