1. #1 Colorado State U: "Saying "Long Time, No See" Is Offensive To Asians" 
    I ain't got the words.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/1...paign=theblaze

Here's a little personal story that involves this phrase. I used to own an Arnold Bread route back in the late 80's/early 90's. My last stop used to be an ACME in Paulsboro, NJ. Right next door was a Chinese takeout place I used to get my lunch at almost every day. I became real friendly with the owners. Well, when I sold my route of course I stopped going there until a couple of years later I was in the neighborhood so I stopped in for some lunch not thinking about if they would remember me. She did. Want to know what she said to me? Long time, no see. It wasn't offensive to her apparently.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 11-08-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

I want to work my way up to place in life where I got nothing better to worry about than fertilizer like this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!