1. #1 No more love for Bernie... 
    I noticed since yesterday that several threads exist on the ever developing hate for our favorite, mummified communist, whipping boy, Bernie Sanders. The nimrods at the plantation are really not pleased with him.

Yes Bernie, yes. Sow the seeds of confusion and go please, I beg you, to make a run for 2020.

So what are the muppets ready to bring the pitch forks out for?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211393940

Maven (9,585 posts)

Bernie: Whites who are uncomfortable voting for black candidates are "not necessarily racist"
    I think you know there are a lot of white folks out there who are not necessarily racist who felt uncomfortable for the first time in their lives about whether or not they wanted to vote for an African-American, Sanders told The Daily Beast, referencing the close contests involving Andrew Gillum in Florida and Stacey Abrams in Georgia and that ads run against the two. I think next time around by the way it will be a lot easier for them to do that.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bernie...tes?ref=scroll

Oh, Bernie. Still trying to woo racist white Trump voters, I see. Kind of reminds me of this tweet three days (!) before the 2016 election:
    So Bernie, who lives in probably one of the "Whitest" states, decries that voters are not racist. They simply dont want to vote for a Black.

brush (20,271 posts)

23. Sometimes it's best to just STFU. He's not helping.
    I disagree. Hes working wonders on you dumb S.O.B.s

allgood33 (185 posts)

232. Never will forget he wanted to primary President Obama.
    So just to clarify, King Obama was too good for anyone to primary? Your full of it.

It goes on with classics such as "Bernie Go Home!"...

vi5 (13,274 posts)

9. I love Bernie, but he's wrong.

Yes they are. They are racists.

At this point, anyone who votes Republican is a bigot, plain and simple. It may be that they are homophobic but not racist, or racist, but not misogynist, but every single Republican voter is flat out a fucking bigot and they should be treated as such.
    No. You are just a moron. Have you consider the idea, now ponder this, we like to vote for people based on their policies? Unlike you mutts at the plantation, identity politics is not the entire basis of our platform.

Blaukraut (4,653 posts)

22. Not voting for someone because of race is racism. Period. n/t
    And voting for someone because of race, is racism as well. But yall have no problem pushing that agenda.

better (350 posts)

234. Sure! Perhaps the most relevant example in this era is opposition to Obamacare.
    Im not going to bother to bring over more of this. In a nutshell "Better" thinks that all opposistion to the ACA is simply racism.

DUpipo better polish and tune up their Race Traitor howls. Because I doubt blacks voted like an obedient Democrat herd.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Libs like that "Big Brush" to paint with because it doesn't require them to think. It is a point and hate operation.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Libs like that "Big Brush" to paint with because it doesn't require them to think. It is a point and hate operation.

CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.