1. #1 Is it just me or have an amazing number of ballots appeared? 
    link

sfwriter (2,358 posts)

Is it just me or have an amazing number of ballots appeared?

Seems like they all break the Democrat’s way as well. Is it more than normal? It sure feels that way.
    sfwriter (2,358 posts)

25. They found a box of provisionals at an elementary school.

A huge number of Georgians were forced to cast provisional. I think this is a result of voter suppression, and Dems should not concede in races that are close. It seems mail-in and provisional breaks Democratic now. Plus, the “errors” found in recounts seem to break our way as well.
    "Errors" as in "Oh, look. We found more ballots, and the votes are ALL for Democrats".
    exboyfil (10,484 posts)

26. Errors in recounts breaking our way

Kind of like when you review your grocery receipt and notice every error in pricing was in the store's favor. Kind of a statistical anomaly... or is it.
    LiberalArkie (10,418 posts)

31. Just because the news says that X won by y votes does not mean anything

it is who the secretary of state certifies that matters. That sometimes takes quite a while.
    FloridaBlues (1,427 posts)

15. Palm beach county should have let the candidates and media know many ballots uncounted

Every vote matters. Look for s Repub food fight down here.
    Only reason to shut them out is for Democrats to cheat and commit voter/election fraud, and make sure the Democrats win.

kentuck (89,103 posts)

16. Who makes the decision to count the "most Democratic" counties last??

Which, in close races, would make it look as if the Republicans have insurmountable leads, causing some Democrats to concede their races too early?
    LisaL (31,531 posts)

18. Democratic counties are usually large urban counties.

It takes longer for them to count than for small rural counties.
    It's very convenient, because then it is known just how many votes need to be manufactured or removed to ensure the Democrat win.

NoMoreRepugs (1,851 posts)

28. Hinky vote counting, provisional ballots not counted, etc. ....

It's common in a third world country like ours.

Only in the Democrat counties and states.

Adrahil (12,402 posts)

29. Ballots aren't "appearing"

IN some areas, ballots keep arriving until election day. I a few, they can even be MAILED by election day.

Amd all these ballots have to be counted by HAND. IN some cases, they just have big bins of ballots and don;t even know how many they have.

Don't feed the narrative.
    Blue_true (9,426 posts)

30. It is normal.

The turnout in the election was huge. For some reason, a large percentage of blue voters like to mailin, often last minute.
    Convenient isn't it?

As soon as I heard "recount," I knew those seats would be lost. For some reason, recounts always seem to favor Dems. See Rossi/Grigoire 2004 and Franken/Coleman 2008.

I think the big difference is that the Rs have finally grown a spine since Trump, and (hopefully) won't be railroaded as they always have been in the past.

If a democrat wins an legit election, I can live with that. I just tell myself they get the government they deserve. But this crap makes my blood boil, more than Pelosi, Schumer, Ryan, Sasse, Romney, Flake, Corker and all the other beltway weasels.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.
    I've always thought America was Great. Wouldn't it just be Great if we made it America Again?

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    If a democrat wins an legit election, I can live with that. I just tell myself they get the government they deserve. But this crap makes my blood boil, more than Pelosi, Schumer, Ryan, Sasse, Romney, Flake, Corker and all the other beltway weasels.
    Same. Anyway, Trump just tweeted this, so hopefully they will prevent the election from being stolen this time:

You mean they are just now finding votes in Florida and Georgia – but the Election was on Tuesday? Let’s blame the Russians and demand an immediate apology from President Putin!

As soon as Democrats sent their best Election stealing lawyer, Marc Elias, to Broward County they miraculously started finding Democrat votes. Don’t worry, Florida - I am sending much better lawyers to expose the FRAUD!

sfwriter (2,358 posts)

Is it just me or have an amazing number of ballots appeared?

Seems like they all break the Democrat’s way as well. Is it more than normal? It sure feels that way.
    Pizza time!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!