1. #1 I'm beginning to think that Brenda Snipes in Broward was trying to HELP Republicans 
    link

titaniumsalute (4,436 posts) I'm beginning to think that Brenda Snipes in Broward was trying to HELP Republicans

How in the hell did one of the bluest counties in the State of Florida have SOOOO many missing ballots. That would hurt Dems, not help them. The Republicans are crying foul but she may have been trying to help them, not hurt them.
    Blue_true (9,428 posts)

1. I thought about that last night.

She was appointed by a partisan republican. She set aside lots of ballots in a county where republicans are beaten soundly regularly. Yes, seems that she was trying to help republicans and now has her ass in a sling.
    SunSeeker (31,639 posts)

2. Yep. nt
    titaniumsalute (4,436 posts)

3. Seems like Rick Scott might want to keep his yap shut...but we'll see I guess
    There isn't anything the Jack*ss Trash won't claim to deflect from their CHEATING.
    tanyev (27,896 posts)
    4. Win-win scenario?

Ballots that go missing help the GOP. If missing ballots are found, GOP candidates feel entitled to rage about Dem vote fraud.
    Why do the Jack*sses keep voting for her over and over again given this is a repeated problem? Probably because only 1/4 of what she does to make sure Democraps are elected is known.

Given all the problems election tabulating should go back and be stopped/ended at the end of election night. Maybe the incompetence and cheating would stop if they knew that they would not benefit from their lies, cheating and arrogance.

Snipes is incompetent - generally and when she tries to help the Ds steal an election. Was she the incompetent in charge in Broward in 2000 when Chad got hung?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Meanwhile, Scott looks weak from letting Snipes stay in-power.

The TEA Party doesn't like weakness, Rick. You're on the verge of showing it. We don't need another Romney.

She uses all the protective powers afforded her by a PC society. $177K annual salary for fucking up this country. What a deal.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    She needs to go yesterday and serve
    a little time too. This shit has to stop
    and she needs to be taken down hard.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Meanwhile, Scott looks weak from letting Snipes stay in-power.

The TEA Party doesn't like weakness, Rick. You're on the verge of showing it. We don't need another Romney.
    The Governor of Florida does not have the authority to appoint or remove County Election Supervisors. So unless she does something criminal ...

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    The Governor of Florida does not have the authority to appoint or remove County Election Supervisors. So unless she does something criminal ...
    I would think to defy a judge is criminal. The judge needs to issue a warrant for her arrest this is contempt of court.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I would think to defy a judge is criminal. The judge needs to issue a warrant for her arrest this is contempt of court.
    Yes, the judge has that authority, as of Snipes' failure to comply by 7 PM EST last night.

Power CUer
    Why is this two-bit thief not in jail already?

(And what kind of pot are the DUmmies smoking that they think D'rat fraud is HELPING us?)

That's the question. She's already shown her true colors. Yet here she is. She's not incompetent. She's a Democrat hack. Higher up Dems have and continue to shield her from the laws the rest of us have to follow.