Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 We are witnessing mass attempted suicide by millions of Americans. It's complete madn 
    link

shockey80 (1,331 posts)

We are witnessing mass attempted suicide by millions of Americans. It's complete madness.

There is no other way to describe what we are watching. The people following, protecting Trump are all ignoring reality. Trump is hurting many of them and they don't care. They are watching a mad man commit crimes right out in the open and they don't care.

Trump has gotten Americans killed and they don't care. There is a good chance Trump will get reporters killed.

They now believe the very things that keep us free like the press, justice department are the enemy.

What we are watching right now, is this what Georg Elser witnessed in Germany In the 1930s? Long before Hitler started WWII Elser recognized something strange was happening to the German people, a strange madness. He understood it would destroy Germany.

He tried to kill Hitler, Hitler left 13 minutes early before the bomb went off.

I talked to a Trump voter yesterday about the Democrats winning the house and he guaranteed me Trump would be reelected in 2020. I was witnessing madness. It's impossible to explain.

Thank goodness we won back the house. We now have some protection from what is heading our way. If the Republicans kept control of congress things may have spun out of control.
    Unreal.

Shockey and many other Democrats have never evolved beyond the emotional/cognitive capabilities of a 3 year old child who thinks the world revolves around him/her and his/her 'reality' as he/she knows it is the TRUTH. Everything is black and white and there is no other legitimate point of view. Children, who's response to not getting what they want is to have a temper tantrum and DEMAND they and their desires be given priority. And everyone who thwarts their desires is "bad", "evil", and 'hated'. They manipulate everyone to maneuver to get their way and then throw another temper tantrum when that doesn't work either. And they're not above wishing death on those who don't cater to their desires.

It's amusing to see a 3 year old act this way, but it's downright ugly and shameful to see grown people doing so.
    sfwriter (2,362 posts)

1. I felt the same way under Bush II

I think Bush is still worse in total. He has the larger economic and literal body count.

This suicide pact is an extension and hardening of an existing trend.
    "Suicide pact" is nothing more that an allegory on what the liberal agenda is under a Republican majority.

"Whhhhaaaaa, whaaaaaaa, whaaaaa, We aren't getting what we want, so we'll tell them that they're voting against their (ie Democrats) best interest, and that they're "evil" but they could be "good" if they vote the way we tell them to, and if that don't do that we'll 'shame' them. THEN they'll vote for Democrats."
    muntrv (12,345 posts)

2. Shouldn't that be called "homicide?"

Cha (217,208 posts)

3. They're going willingly

to the slaughter. So that's a tough call.

homicidal/suicidal
    To the lurking Democrats/Liberals. You may as well go f*ck a tree, because you'll get more satisfaction from that than you are going to get acting like a 3 year old.

We are entitled to our philosophical and political beliefs and views. We are entitled to vote for who we want to vote for. We are entitled to reject liberalism if we don't agree with it. And claiming we're 'racist' because we don't agree with the liberal beliefs and policies of the President who happens to have a black skin tone, or 'sexist' because it's a liberal woman we're disagreeing with only shows how you USE race and sex to manipulat others.

You can write screeds like this or scream it all you want, but we will not become your good little slaves just because you disparage us and demand that we become a leftist and vote the way you tell us to or alternatively shut up and not vote.

That this attitude is so prevalent in the Democrat Party simply highlights their hatred and intolerance at not getting their way all the time, every time. And justifying it by claiming you don't have to be tolerant at what you define as 'racism' or 'hate' (but really isn't) simply makes you look worse.

Girard442 (2,968 posts)

6. I've come to the conclusion that eight years of a black president left some people totally unhinged.

Now they just want to burn it all down, with themselves and the rest of us inside.
    The ONLY people who cared that Obama's skin color was BLACK was DEMOCRATS - RACE and SKIN COLOR OBSESSED DEMOCRATS.

We REJECTED his liberal political beliefs, his continual race baiting and stoking racial anger and resentment, his ruling with his "pen and a phone", his continual LIES, and the way he, Democrats and the Democrat enforcers, the mainstream media covered for him and his SCANDALS, by claiming he 'didn't have any scandals' as if that made it true.

Don't know why I bother. The majority of those in the Jack*ss Party are mentally deficient, arrogant, intolerant, self centered, narcissistic adults stuck in the mental, intellectual and emotional stage of a 3 year old. They demonstrate it daily with screeds like this.

shockey80 (1,331 posts)

We are witnessing mass attempted suicide by millions of Americans. It's complete madness.
    S80 is one of the least competent on DU to be judging people's sanity. Speaking of DU's steroidal crazies, has TheMasterNematode been heard from since Tuesday?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

They think like kids because no one around them ever expected them to act like grown ups.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    You really have to work hard at being this
    stupid and Shockey80 is up to the task!!!

Not many responses when you look...
    May the FORCE be with you!

The liberals are trying to destroy the country and they claim the country is committing mass suicide. I can infer that what they want is to kill it themselves rather than let nature take it course.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The liberals are trying to destroy the country and they claim the country is committing mass suicide. I can infer that what they want is to kill it themselves rather than let nature take it course.

Blah, Blah, Blah, you people spout the same old shit endlessly. It is tired and worn out, you wouldn't be happy if you were chrome plated.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

In a backwards sort of way Shockey80 is correct. What we're seeing in America is reminiscent of 1930's Germany where roaming groups of thugs would go out and attack their opposition. In the 30s they wore brown uniforms with a swastika armband. Come 80 years into the future black hoods and masks have replaced the brownshirts and the anarchy A has replaced the swastika.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    In a backwards sort of way Shockey80 is correct. What we're seeing in America is reminiscent of 1930's Germany where roaming groups of thugs would go out and attack their opposition. In the 30s they wore brown uniforms with a swastika armband. Come 80 years into the future black hoods and masks have replaced the brownshirts and the anarchy A has replaced the swastika.

Great points Zath
    May the FORCE be with you!

Yeah, and the KKK would burn a cross in your front yard and wear white hoods. Now it's screaming veiled threats and black masks. Where, or where is the endless stream of demands for the democrat party leaders to denounce these thugs?
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.
    I've always thought America was Great. Wouldn't it just be Great if we made it America Again?

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Yeah, and the KKK would burn a cross in your front yard and wear white hoods. Now it's screaming veiled threats and black masks. Where, or where is the endless stream of demands for the democrat party leaders to denounce these thugs?
    All you will hear is crickets from the Dems. The Antifa seem to be carrying out their work.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"