Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Michelle Obama's Memoir: I'll Never Forgive Trump For Birther Movement 
    link

Initech (72,445 posts)

Michelle Obama's Memoir: I'll Never Forgive Trump For Birther Movement

Former first lady Michelle Obama discusses her dislike of President Donald Trump — as well as personal details of her life before and during her time in the White House — in her highly anticipated memoir, "Becoming," The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Obama says she would "never forgive" Trump for the rumors he spread questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama's American birth certificate, which she said threatened her family's safety.

"What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?," she wrote, according to the Post, which obtained an early copy of the book. It will be released next Tuesday. "Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family's safety at risk. And for this I'd never forgive him."

Trump responded to Obama's book Friday morning, telling reporters: "She got paid a lot of money to write a book and they always expect a little controversy."

He added that he would never forgive her husband Barack Obama "for what he did to our US military."
    "I'll never forgive him for what he did in many other ways," Trump continued. "What he did to our military made this country very unsafe for you, and you, and you."

Obama wrote in her book that the so-called "birther" movement was "crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/09/polit...ost/index.html

Go Michelle! Hit him where it hurts!
    Oh yes, The Black *ss and his money grubbing ho, are back acting like jack*sses.

No one cares what they say or think about the so called "birther movement". The Black *ss and his money grubbing ho could have put a stop to it long before that simply by giving reporters a CERTIFIED COPY of his BIRTH CERTIFICATE. But they didn't. I wonder why? Because he wasn't born in the United States? Or because HE and his HO were jack*sses and mean spirited? Sounds to me like THEY put their kids at risk - according to liberals.

And like all JACK*SSES the Black *ss and his HO race baits and claims it's bigotry and xenophobia, when it's simply that there were honest questions about where he was born. But then that's what the Jack*ss Party does when they want to shut down the opposition because it is showing up DEMOCRATS badly.

No doubt the money grubbing, bomb throwing, lying grifters will continue to spout their arrogant pap. They'll continue to be a living reminder for conservatives/Republicans to not vote for Democrats.

When the DUmmies begin to treat President Trump and Melania with respect I'll do the same for Obama. Until then I'll tell the truth about them, because they deserve no more respect than that given to Trump.

Ummmmm ... I believe Birtherism was birthed by a 2008 Hillary campaign operative. And was foolishness BHO milked into two Presidential election wins.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Ummmmm ... I believe Birtherism was birthed by a 2008 Hillary campaign operative. And was foolishness BHO milked into two Presidential election wins.
    The Clinton campaign did start it, and Obama showed his birth certificate in 2008, although many at the time claimed that it was a forgery. It was settled for the majority of Americans at that point, who realized his birth certificate looked like everyone else's. Trump restarted all the bullshit in 2012 as a prelude to his 2016 campaign.

The Clinton campaign did start it, and Obama showed his birth certificate in 2008, although many at the time claimed that it was a forgery. It was settled for the majority of Americans at that point, who realized his birth certificate looked like everyone else's. Trump restarted all the bullshit in 2012 as a prelude to his 2016 campaign.
    He showed a digital copy that could have been altered and had little credibility.

To my knowledge he never showed a certified paper copy, or allowed a reporter or reporters to get copies from the state. BIG difference in credibility.

I'm not saying he wasn't born here. Just that there were CREDIBLE concerns and he did NOTHING to alleviate them, and responded VERY suspiciously.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    He showed a digital copy that could have been altered and had little credibility.

To my knowledge he never showed a certified paper copy, or allowed a reporter or reporters to get copies from the state. BIG difference in credibility.

I'm not saying he wasn't born here. Just that there were CREDIBLE concerns and he did NOTHING to alleviate them, and responded VERY suspiciously.
    Like I said above, BHO played the Birthers and milked them for PR. They were stupid, BHO was crafty.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Like I said above, BHO played the Birthers and milked them for PR. They were stupid, BHO was crafty.
    Yeah that.

The Birthers were stupid with so much real ammo available to go after him. His mother was a citizen, he was a citizen from the moment he was born, wherever that was; just like McCain and Cruz.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.
    I've always thought America was Great. Wouldn't it just be Great if we made it America Again?

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Yeah that.

The Birthers were stupid with so much real ammo available to go after him. His mother was a citizen, he was a citizen from the moment he was born, wherever that was; just like McCain and Cruz.

He may have been a citizen, but he was never an American. That gorilla of a wife of his is so worried about violence why doesn't she do something about mad maxine and antifa?
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Ralph will never forget that President Obama lied about Obamacare for ages. Far more destructive that the silly birther crap. Of which I never agreed with, personally equated birthers to 9/11 truthers.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Ralph will never forget that President Obama lied about Obamacare for ages. Far more destructive that the silly birther crap. Of which I never agreed with, personally equated birthers to 9/11 truthers.
    Not really fair to equate them. It is possible that BHO was born in Kenya. The Truthers live in a parallel universe.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.
    I've always thought America was Great. Wouldn't it just be Great if we made it America Again?

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Not really fair to equate them. It is possible that BHO was born in Kenya. The Truthers live in a parallel universe.
    Can't imagine where people might have gotten the idea. I dunno, maybe because Barack Obama referred to himself as a Kenyan author in his book Dreams from my Father?
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.