Hybrid View

1. #1 Haditha Marine prepares to sue Murtha over smear 
    Patent Member
    Haditha Marine prepares to sue Murtha over smear
    With most of the eight Marines charged in the Haditha, Iraq, incident now exonerated, the highest-ranking officer among the accused is considering a lawsuit against Democratic Rep. John Murtha, who fueled the case by declaring the men cold-blooded killers.

In an interview with nationally syndicated radio talk host Michael Savage, the lead attorney for Lt. Col. Jeffrey Chessani said he and his client will look into suing Murtha and the Time magazine reporter, Tim McGuirk, who first published the accusations by Iraqi insurgents.

But the attorney, Brian Rooney, said nothing will happen immediately because he wants Chessani, described as a devout Christian and the father of six homeschooled children, completely "out of the woods" legally before any action is taken. The government, through Lt. Col. S.M. Sullivan, today filed a notice that it would appeal the case to the next judicial level.

There is a legal fund set up to help these Marines. It is http://www.marinedefensefund.com/ I just do not know if I am allowed to post it or not so if not please delete it for me.

Good news. Somebody ought to get into the pocket of this bloviating fool and seperate him from his money. maybe then he will learn to shut his piehole.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueyonder View Post
    There is a legal fund set up to help these Marines. It is http://www.marinedefensefund.com/ I just do not know if I am allowed to post it or not so if not please delete it for me.

In the linked article there are links to your congressman and to the United States Joint Forces Command AND an easy format to send each a letter.

Please take advantage of this and request that all charges be dropped.

Thanks,

CS

Murtha is lower than the dog crap you scrape off your shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Murtha is lower than the dog crap you scrape off your shoe.
    Murtha has always been a corrupt hack, but his attacks on his fellow Marines, without any substantiation, were despicable.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Murtha has always been a corrupt hack, but his attacks on his fellow Marines, without any substantiation, were despicable.

The only thing wrong with the cartoon is that it is missing Democrats and MSM types in the background cheering and applauding Murtha's actions.