1. #1 Too many votes in 37% of Detroitís precincts 
    Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last monthís presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the cityís 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnsonís office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.

Detroitís voting irregularities spur state audit

The Detroit precincts are among those that couldnít be counted during a statewide presidential recount that began last week and ended Friday following a decision by the Michigan Supreme Court
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ncts/95363314/[/QUOTE]

Vote early and vote often, even if your dead.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Why are you posting an almost 2 year old article?????
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Abject stupidity on my part !

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Why are you posting an almost 2 year old article?????
    Reminder that this voter fraud is business as usual for the Dems?

Trying to throw out a life line

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I think that the SOS office didn't properly change the voting registrations of people who moved out of the city, and when those people tried to vote at their new precinct, they were sent back to their former poll sites in the city. Most people who move in-state change their registration when they change their address on their driver's license. Then the SOS office is supposed to notify both precincts and the city where the person lives is supposed to issue a voter's registration card.

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Reminder that this voter fraud is business as usual for the Dems?

Trying to throw out a life line

Thanks, I appreciate that a lot.

I've posted older articles before and sometimes I don't look at the date.

Your point is well made. Things in democratically controlled cities and areas of the United States never change.

Has America never considered using the British system where you get a polling card before an election, the clerk checks your name and address and gives you a polling slip, which is placed in a secure box after you've ticked your choice of candidate. It might sound old fashioned, but it works and electoral fraud is rare over here. Also electronic and online voting methods are prone to hacking, computer breakdowns and some geek planting viruses.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn A View Post
    Has America never considered using the British system where you get a polling card before an election, the clerk checks your name and address and gives you a polling slip, which is placed in a secure box after you've ticked your choice of candidate. It might sound old fashioned, but it works and electoral fraud is rare over here. Also electronic and online voting methods are prone to hacking, computer breakdowns and some geek planting viruses.
    The Democrats would fight it tooth and nail. They don't actually want fair elections. It's no coincidence here when voting machines go haywire they always favor Democrats. There was one two years ago in Louisiana that turned itself on and came out in favor of Democrats before voting had actually started.

It's also no coincidence that votes are being "found" well after the fact in states the Dems have a strong desire to win.

Any system that would make the voting process more secure is something they do not want.

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    The Democrats would fight it tooth and nail. They don't actually want fair elections. It's no coincidence here when voting machines go haywire they always favor Democrats. There was one two years ago in Louisiana that turned itself on and came out in favor of Democrats before voting had actually started.

It's also no coincidence that votes are being "found" well after the fact in states the Dems have a strong desire to win.

Any system that would make the voting process more secure is something they do not want.
    That and voting requirements/ processes are left up to the states, according to the Constitution. No logical reason I can think of why state governments couldn't issue such things though.

Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!