1. #1 The Minnesota terror attack no one heard about 
    https://clarionproject.org/you-didnt...-in-minnesota/

On Saturday, September 22, 2018, while the world focused on the tragedy in Iran of the Ahvaz military parade attack carried out by ISIS, a mob of Somali Muslim men and boys rushed the entrance to Valleyfair, a family amusement park that had set aside the day to honor law enforcement in Minnesota.

The mob overcame security, jumping fences avoiding metal detectors while bringing in weapons. It was a direct, premeditated attack on police and security. Backup had to be called in along with fire trucks, ambulances and even a police helicopter. This attack should be understood as a “dry run” test (in counterterrorism parlance).
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Are these somali "refugees" that we welcomed into our Country so they could have better lives than they had in Somalia?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Are these somali "refugees" that we welcomed into our Country so they could have better lives than they had in Somalia?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Why, of course! They thought this was their “welcome to the US party”.

http://www.startribune.com/valleyfai...hts/494062451/

The incident was covered by local media. "Terror attack" is a wild exaggeration. It was part of ongoing problems with fighting in the park:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/...rcations-fear/

And 2018 was a re-run of 2017's problems.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/...-night-fights/

Anytime you see an article headlined something like, "The ______ the media are covering up!" it's probably clickbait and false. Just Google/DDG/Bing a decent search phrase and you'll find multiple articles about whatever actually happened. In this case I DDGed "Valleyfair amusement park" and selected the the News tab.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

According to the fellow (native of the state) I know who was there that day, it was about as terroristic as his days in Iraq. If the day had been the general public, his view was that several folks would have ended up in the hospital, crippled for life or dead. I’ll take his word for it.

6. #6 Minnesotans... 
    Minnesotans just had to be "cool" in their suicidal, Left-wing idealism, and insist on importing these people up there. I doubt they would have drifted that far north and west on their own. Now look.