1. #1 Abrams ends run for governor against Kemp 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a fucking sore loser.

Updated Nov 16, 2018 By

Stacey Abrams halted her run for Georgia governor Friday, but the Democrat said she would not concede the contest to Republican Brian Kemp and planned to launch a voting rights group to file “major” litigation challenging election policies.

As state officials prepare to certify the vote, Abrams acknowledged the law “allows no further viable remedy” to extend her quest to be the nation’s first black female governor. But she laced her speech with biting criticism of Kemp, whom she accused of leveraging his role as the state’s top elections official to suppress voters.

“I will not concede,” she added, “because the erosion of our democracy is not right.”

Shut up and sit down.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I think it helps to open the eyes of all those doubters that believe some of these people would serve in their interest, I don't think so and I know exactly what she would be doing. Ignoring all the constitutional laws and making illegal decrees, if she can't accept the election laws and results then she is certainly not qualified to run the state. Are there really that many ignorant people in Georgia that would come close to electing someone like this, my kin in Georgia would roll over in their graves if they could see this taking place.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    One of the Democrat mottos: We don't lose elections, we were robbed or it was stolen from me.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    One of the Democrat mottos: We don't lose elections, we were robbed or it was stolen from me.
    Yep. It's nevertheir fault.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post

CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.